13

Song: be like that by Kane brown
Molly - 10 weeks pregnant

Today is my last full day in Seattle and I'll be spending it packing and going to the doctor, fun. . . After today my doctor is going to send all my files to the one Harry picked out in LA. Apparently some of his friends have gone to this doctor so he said she's reputable and very professional. Which is ideal, because I know HIPPA exists and all that but you can never be too careful when it comes to a high profile relationship and pregnancy.

Harry decided to stay in LA for the week to do some work and make sure the house is ready. He keeps saying that like he has some big surprise planned and it makes me nervous. I'm not one for surprises, and this baby is enough of a surprise to last the next ten years. Erica has taken over the guest room in his absence, but not without complaints that it smelt like a 'hot rich man', I don't know, she's weird.

"Erica! We gotta go, I don't want to be late!"

"Chill out in comin!" I rolled my eyes at her, waiting by the front door with my purse. I had on jeans and a lose fitting top, a jacket covering my shoulders. I was luckily able to hide any form of being pregnant today. After Harry and I went out last week some photos of us surfaced, gratefully none of them showed that I was pregnant. But because of that I've been trying to hide my bump as best as possible just in case somebody notices me. Harry warned me that there could be people hanging out around my apartment hoping to see him since one of the photos of us was taken as we were walking to car. So it's actually a good thing I'm moving tomorrow.

But in my mind it's also a good thing that we've been spotted together multiple times now because it will help when we come out with the pregnancy announcement. We can fake a short relationship instead of just saying the truth, that it was a one night stand. Harry and I decided that we're going to come out with the announcement at the end of next month, which is when I'll hit my second trimester. We're going to start telling our friends and extended family first, and then the rest of the world. Well, he's going to tell the rest of the world. I'm going to try and stay out of it so I can minimize the amount of hate that's bound to come my way.

I've already had a lot of people follow me on Instagram. How they found my account that quickly is astonishing to me. Luckily I haven't had any issues with angry fans just yet, so I'm trying to interact with them a little bit. Make them like me so it'll be harder to hate me next month.

"Erica!"

"Jesus, cool your tits lady." Erica shook her head at me with a smile but bounced down the hallway, her usual upbeat personality shining through. "Well? Let's go!" I sighed at her, unlocking my apartment, locking it up right after. We headed down the stairs together and I slipped on some sunglasses, preparing for someone to be outside. Harry's got my paranoid that there's going to be random people around me all the time now, when I know that's probably not the case. And I was proven right when we got outside and everything was just as it should be. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and followed Erica to her car, hoping in the passenger side and relaxing into the seat.

The drive to the doctor was short and Erica pulled into the garage, taking a ticket and finding a spot. Once she found one we both headed into the building silently, going straight to the elevator to take us to the floor my doctor was on. Once we were inside I walked up to the front desk, checking myself in and sitting next to Erica.

"So, what is this appointment for?"

"Eh, just a regular check up and then some genetic screenings to see if it has any genetic abnormalities."

"Oh . . ." I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't too worried about it, the chances of any abnormalities are very slim and I've had a completely normal pregnancy so far. "Well, when do we get to know the gender? I wanna throw a baby shower." She turned to me and clapped her hands, a wide smile on her face.