22

I've decided to just put memes as the photo now, it's too much work to match a photo to the vibe of the chapter, sorry luvs. But also, enjoy the memes
***

Song: sing to you by John Splithoff

Molly - 15 weeks pregnant

Today is the day, the day where everyone finds out about the baby. I tried to push this day off even longer but both Harry and his manager insisted we had to do it now. Apparently if we waited any longer it could create some problems, whatever that means. I guess Harry has things planned for his next album or something. Either way, I tried my best to push this off and I didn't succeed. I'm still not exactly sure what Harry and Jeff have planned, but no matter what, I'm going to be stressed.

As usual, I've been awake for hours, pacing the length of my room. Erica arrived a few days ago and she immediately took me shopping. She had me buy some more stuff for when I get huge and she bought some stuff for the baby, claiming she wants to be the fun aunt and wants the baby to be very aware of that. I had a doctors appointment a couple days ago, Harry couldn't go because he had a meeting with Jeff so he made me get photos to bring home, making me tell him every single thing the doctor told me. We get to find out the gender at our next appointment and Harry couldn't be any more excited. I will admit I'm excited to find out about the gender, but what's about to happen today is taking over every thought in my mind.

A knock sounded on my door and I stopped my absentminded walking, turning to face the door. "Come in." The door creaked open, Harry popping his head in. He gave me a soft smile and I smiled back, admiring the way he looked right now. He was fresh out of bed, his hair messy and his joggers low on his hips, his shirt absent.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"You hungry?" I nodded my head, tucking my hair behind my ear. "C'mon then, I'll make you something." He opened my door further, waiting for me to join him. I left my door open behind me, softly following him down the hallway and to the stairs, shuffling into the kitchen. I sat down at the island while he headed to the fridge, grabbing whatever he needed. After he flipped on the stove he started to make some coffee, putting the decaf on, which still annoyed me.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" I sighed, letting my cheek fall into the palm of my hand.

"Not really. Did you?"

"Me neither, was thinking about today too much." We fell into a comfortable silence, the sound and smell of him cooking filling the room. He handed me a cup of coffee and I held it in my hands, letting the steam hit my face, closing my eyes and trying my best to relax. He handed me a plate, setting his next to mine and walking to my side of the island, sitting down next to me. We ate in silence, well he ate. I was mostly picking at my food, pushing it around the plate. There was nothing wrong with the food, it tasted good, I was just too nervous to eat right now. I tried my best to eat as much as could, hoping that Harry wouldn't notice I wasn't really eating.

Once he stood up to place his plate in the sink I took a few more bites, scraping the rest of the food into the trash and setting my plate on top of his.

"Okay, so, when do you want to announce it?" I turned my attention to Harry, thinking over his question.

"Never." He frowned at me, giving me a pointed look. I groaned, throwing my head back dramatically. "If we have to. . . I guess soon. Better to get it over with early." I shrugged my shoulders and he nodded, leaning his back against the counter.

"Then how about we get ready, and then we can do it."

"What exactly are we doing?"

"A photo of your bump with the photo of the ultrasound. Simple, but enough. And Jeff likes the idea so. . . Just try and wear something a little more tight fitting I guess?" I nodded my head, agreeing with him and heading upstairs and straight to my shower. I turned the water on hot, hoping it would relax my body and ease my mind. It helped a little but as soon as I stepped out all the anxiety was back. The nausea I thought I left in the first trimester coming back, making me feel worse than I already did.