40

Hi guys sorry this took so long to get out but I just started a new job and I'm struggling in school and I also really hurt my back to the point of bed rest so it's been a struggle.

Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm gonna focus less on Harry writing and producing Fine Line and promoting the album because that isn't the sole focus of this book obviously! I want to focus on their relationship and the baby so I'm going to mention it occasionally for timeline purposes but not that much.

Also if I get any details wrong just ignore it please! It's hard to find exact dates for when he started promoting and filming mv's and stuff like that.

Hope you all enjoy, only a few more chapters until Isabelle is here!

Molly - 35 weeks pregnant

"Erica!" I laughed as I yelled her name from the car, sticking my head out the window and waving at her. She held a giddy expression, running over to me while dragging her suitcase behind her. She reached the car in seconds, pushing people out of her way as she ran from the airport entrance.

She reached forward and flung the passenger door open, shoving her body in and pulling me over the center console into a tight hug. I laughed into her ear and hugged her back, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too kiddo." She smiled at me, putting her suitcase into the backseat and hopping into the passenger side again. "So how's my little baby kiddo? Still a terror?" I laughed a little and put the car in drive, pulling away from the airport.

"You know you're gonna have to stop calling me kiddo when I become a mom." She shook her head at me, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Nah, I think kiddo and baby kiddo suits you guys." I rolled my eyes, merging into traffic carefully. "Where's baby daddy?"

"Mm, he's working today, said he'll meet us for dinner later. He's almost done with the album and he wants most of the stuff done by the time the baby gets here so he can focus all of his attention on us." She hummed as I pulled onto the motorway, driving us to get lunch before we head back to Harry and I's place.

"So then you two are okay now? Like actually okay?" She raised her eyebrows at me and I knew she was referring to the last time I saw her, when I walked out on Harry. I told her how he came to London to explain everything and how he confessed his love, but she was skeptical at first. She told me to be careful and not to immediately forgive him, or fall back into bed with him. I took her advice slightly, I was more careful around him, trying to keep myself at a distance. But it was hard, I love him and I didn't want to be apart from him anymore. And the baby hormones weren't helping that at all. I'm like putty in his hands all the time now.

"Yeah, we're okay. We're doing really well considering."

"Considering?" She looked at me confused, turning in her seat slightly to face me more.

"Yeah, I mean he's just been so busy lately it's hard to spend time with him. But he always makes sure to come home for dinner and spend the night with me. He doesn't want me to feel abandoned or like what he said in London was all for show." I waved my hands around a bit, taking the exit off of the motorway. He's been incredible these past weeks, making sure I'm comfortable and taken care of. Making sure all of my stuff has been moved into his room and making sure we have everything for Isabelle. I've also noticed he orders things online for her all the time and tries to be sneaky with it, like he doesn't want me to know that he just bought a fifth pink hair bow for her. It's kind of funny to see him run off with a box in his hands thinking I don't notice. It also just goes to show what a great dad he's going to be, and how spoiled she'll be.