5

Song: Everything I Wanted by Billie Eilish

Molly

It was finally time for school to start, and I was dreading it. Although I didn't have much of a free summer, it was definitely more free that what is about to happen. I have a heavy class load this semester and work, which means I'll be busy constantly. Most of my days will be spent on campus for class and then straight to the bookstore. But I've been looking around for another job, everything just seems to be getting more expensive and I can't afford much more.

"Molly! Wait up!" I turned my head around, my hair whipping in the wind. I saw Erica running towards me, her bag slung over her shoulder. I gave her a wide smile, waiting for her to catch up and then walking with her to our class building. Luckily she and I have some classes together this semester, so I won't be totally alone.

"Have you seen twitter?" I shook my head no, I try to stay off social media sometimes, it can get annoying at times. But it's not hard to do so with such a busy schedule. "There's photos of you on there."

"There is?"

"Yeah, pictures of you with Sarah and Harry."

"There's photos of me and Harry?" She nodded her head, already pulling twitter up on her phone. I was surprised by the photos of me and Sarah, we did walk through a group of paparazzi together. But what did shock me was the photos of Harry and I, and they did not look great. It was he and I standing awfully close in the bar together and then another photos of us stumbling into his hotel together.

"Well, fuck. That looks terrible." I groaned out, grabbing her phone from her hand. "God, do I even wanna know what people are saying?" She shrugged her shoulders, putting her phone back in her pocket.

"I don't know, kid. Some people are being nice, saying that you're pretty and people shouldn't worry."

"Worry?"

"Yeah, girls worry when male celebrities are seen with women. But some of his fans are telling others not to worry since you're Sarah's sister. Saying that you two were bound to hang out tougher because of her." I shrugged my shoulders with a sigh.

"I really thought we were in the clear with the photos." She patted my arm with a small smile. Now I'm for sure staying off social media, I don't want to run across any nasty words or rumors about me, I've got enough going on as is.

"Are you ready for our junior year." She changed the subject, bumping her shoulder with mine.

"God no, this semester is going to suck. Plus, I think I have to get another job." She stopped walking, her hands on her hips. "What?"

"Molly Elizabeth Thomas."

"What?" I groaned, fully turning around to face her.

"Why won't you let me help you?"

"Because Erica, I don't want your money. I appreciate your offer, but I can take care of this myself." She strutted muttering under her breathe, stomping towards me.

"I wish you would let me help."

"I know. Now c'mon we're gonna be late for class." I pulled her arm, dragging us to our first class together.

***

I was halfway through my third and last class of the day, about to pass out from exhaustion. And to make it worse, I started feeling nauseous in my last class. I'm chalking it up to first day jitters. I was trying to push away the feeling, but it wouldn't go away. I was just trying to get through this class, it should end soon since it's the first day, and then I have a small break before work. Maybe I just need to eat something. I haven't eaten since early this morning and it was much, just a breakfast bar.