29

This photo is for later in the chapter. It's not exact to what I describe but it gives off the vibes I want (: ok have fun
        . . . For now

Song: falling for you by the 1975 (still can't get that bitch to attach)

Molly

"Harry, pleaseeee." I groaned out, laying flat on his bed. He was sat next to me, a large smile displayed on his face.

"You got it baby, you'll only be gone for a few hours." I groaned again, slapping my hands over my eyes. He laughed softly at me, grabbing my wrists lightly and pulling them off my face. He moved so he was sat on his knees, hovering over me with kind eyes.

"I don't want to go." My voice came off in a soft whine, childlike but I felt like it was necessary, plus, I was tired and I really didn't want to get up. The baby kicked for half the night and kept waking me up and I had to try my best to not wake Harry up during my constant tossing and turning and quiet cursing. Thank god I prefer to sleep in Harry's bed now because my parents are sleeping in my room while Gemma and Anne are in another guest room. I guess Harry having a mansion really comes in handy when family needs to visit.

"I know but I promise you'll be fine. And if it really is that bad I'm just a phone call away."

"Yeah, but, if I'm gone that means you'll be alone with my dad." I pointed a finger at him, narrowing my eyes on his figure hovering over me. I saw his eyes widen slightly and his breath hitch a tiny bit and I smiled, thinking I won this argument. That is, until a small smile and exhale escaped his mouth.

"I'll be fine with your dad. I was able to escape him yesterday, who's to say I can't do it again today." I groaned loudly again, causing him to lean down and kiss my cheek. "You'll be fine, its just brunch."

"It's just brunch." I mimicked his voice, making my voice deeper and slowing done my speech. He looked at me offended as I butchered his voice, his eyes narrowing at me and a small scowl appearing on his face. "I'm going to brunch with not only my mum, but also your mum. And I don't know if you're aware, but your mum is very excited about anything having to do with me and the baby."

"It's her first grandkid babe, she's just happy. She'll settle down after today."

"The mums are gonna kill me. . ." I whispered to him, bringing his face closer to mine for dramatics. He laughed at me, shaking his head and placing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Let's go shower." He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed, sitting me upright on the edge. I groaned again, tempted to lay back down but once I saw his smile I couldn't do it. I knew he was excited I was getting to know his mum and I didn't have it in me to break his little mummy's boy heart. I grumbled under my breath but hoisted myself off the bed, following him into his bathroom.

***

I was gripping Sarah's hand tightly as we walked into the restaurant, Anne and my mum in front of us and Gemma trailing behind. One could say I was nervous, and I guarantee that the second someone looks at me, they'll know I was uncomfortable. My eyes were darting across the room, one hand gripping Sarah's while the other gripped the hem of my dress. Anne and my mum were happily chatting while Gemma was mostly quiet, giving her input here and there.

My mum walked up to the hostess, sharing a few words and a kind smile before we were lead to the back of the restaurant, to a table set up for five.  I quickly took a seat next to my mum, pulling Sarah down to sit next to me. She gave me a look but had a small smile on her face while Gemma sat on the other side of Sarah and Anne next to my mum.