10

Molly - 9 weeks pregnant

This week has sucked, absolutely sucked. My pregnancy symptoms are at a skyrocket high and to make matters worse, some of my clothes already aren't fitting. Plus, I'm super irritable lately, which I know is just the hormones and I should get used to it, but I always end up feeling bad whenever I snap at someone. Which happens often because Harry has been staying in the spare bedroom until I'm ready to move and it's like he's walking on eggshells around me. And I know he's doing that to be kind and not get in my space but it just ends up bothering me. I'd rather have him act completely comfortable and normal around here.

I groaned loudly, throwing the blanket off my body. I stood up and headed to the bathroom to pee for like the tenth time this hour. If this baby is gonna push on my bladder this whole pregnancy, I'm going to invest in diapers because this is ridiculous. After I was finished I headed to the kitchen to get a late night snack, well more like really early morning. I attempted to go to bed around midnight but I've been laying in bed for hours and I've officially given up on sleeping. I'd rather do something than lay in a dark room annoyed.

I pushed things around in the fridge trying to find something relatively healthy to snack on but everything sounded so gross to me. I sighed opening up my freezer and grabbing a tub of ice cream and a spoon. I opened up the lid and dug my spoon in, grabbing a large bite and shoving it into my mouth.

"Are you okay?" I jumped at the sound of his voice, turning around abruptly. I coughed trying to get the ice cream out of the middle of my throat, where it shouldn't be.

"Jesus Harry! Don't sneak up on me like that." I cleared my throat, putting down the ice cream and spoon.

"I'm sorry, but you woke me up so I decided to check on you."

"I woke you up?"

"Yeah, it started with the constant groaning and then the stomping of your feet and then the shutting of drawers and fridge doors in here."

"Oh. . . Sorry." I picked my ice cream back up, shoving another large spoonful in my mouth.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh not much, just Satan ruining my body." I shrugged my shoulders, eating more ice cream.

"Satan?" I pointed down to my belly, still focusing on how to shove the largest amount of ice cream into my mouth as possible. "Did you just refer to our child as Satan?"

"Yes. All it does is disrupt my sleep and digestive cycle, change my eating habits, and make my hormones one hundred times worse than usual."

"Please do not refer to my child as it or Satan. I beg of you." He walked forward, leaning onto the counter and rubbing his eyes.

"You can call it whatever you want, I shall call it an it or Satan. Because frankly, it's not making a cozy home in your body, so no uterus no opinion." I pointed my spoon at him.

"You know you say that everyday right? I am very aware I have no uterus." I shrugged my shoulders again, too busy eating the ice cream in my hands. He walked over to me, grabbing the spoon and ice cream from my hands.

"Hey! I was eating that."

"Yes, and now you're not. You've eaten half the carton and it's like three in the morning, you need to sleep." He popped the tub back into the freezer, shutting the door and rinsing off my spoon. I groaned, throwing my head back.

"The baby won't let me sleep, every time I think I get comfortable, I somehow get more discomfort."

"Come with me." He held out his hand and I gave him a skeptical look. He sighed, dipping his head to the side. "Just do it." I grabbed his hand, following him into the living room. He sat down on the couch, patting his thighs.