42

Hi guys I just wanna say again that I literally have no idea what it takes to make an album so I'm just making shit up at this point lmao so just work with me hahah also i wrote this super quick so ignore any typos

Molly - 37 weeks pregnant

Harry was currently gone at the studio, doing some finishing touches on the album. He said something about getting a recording of the whole thing on his computer to show to me before they finalize anything.

I told him it wasn't necessary, that if he loved it then he should go forth with it. But he was adamant about showing me, he wanted my opinion on it, wanting to make sure I approved. But honestly, every song he's made is incredible, so I know this album will be the same.

So here I was, setting up for the little surprise date I had planned for Harry. I tried to get Sarah to come help because it was hard for me to move and carry things, but I completely forgot she was in Harry's band. This pregnancy brain is really infuriating. I keep forgetting small things that I should know, and as soon as someone tells me I feel like an idiot. Harry has been just ignoring it though, because lately I've tended to not be nice when people correct me.

I feel bad because he's constantly tiptoeing around me, being careful to let me do my own thing but also being prepared to help with anything I may need. And that's a lot lately, I can't even get up out of chair without help sometimes. Plus, I had him shave my legs yesterday.

Yes, it was a low point for both of us.

He says he didn't mind, and I know he didn't, I know he found it amusing that I'm too big to bend over to shave my legs. I also don't think I could stand in a shower for that long either. I had Harry get me a little plastic chair so I could put it in the shower and sit down when I got too tired. It's honestly come in handy and I don't play on getting rid of it even when Isabelle gets here.

I huffed and stretched my body, resting my hands on the curve of my back to support the added weight in the front. I almost have everything set up the way I wanted, but I needed to hurry because Harry said he'd be home soon, and I wanted everything perfect by the time he gets here.

I waited for a minute to catch my breath and give my body a second to relax before heading back into the house to grab the last couple things. I grabbed the picnic basket and wine glasses, waddling back out to the little picnic I set up for us outside. I squatted down, setting the basket and glasses down in the corner of the blanket spread out on the sand. I had pillows scattered around and fake candles around the outside of the blankets to give us light once the sun sets.

I checked the time on my phone, realizing he should be here literally any minute. I shoved my phone back into my pocket, trudging  barefoot through the cool sand and back up to the wooden porch, heading through the sliding glass doors and back into the warm house. I sat on one of the couches facing the garage door, staring at it waiting for Harry to walk through.

It felt like I was sitting here for over ten minutes when in reality it was probably only two minutes before he walked through the door humming something I didn't recognize. He had a small smile on his face and his hair was all messed up, like he had been running his hands through it all day. His humming stopped once he realized I was sat there staring at him and I watched as he set his keys and bag down, his eyebrows furrowing.

"What are you doing?" His voice trailed off at the end, a little bit of confused laced in his tone.

"Waiting for you." He looked at me confused before slowly walking over to me while I sat there silently. His head was tilted to the side and he had his eyes narrowed at me, hesitant to walk over to me. "Oh just get over here and help me off this couch." I held my hands out for him to grab onto and he chuckled, talking longer strides and reaching me quickly. He grasped my hands and lifted me carefully off the couch, my body leaning backwards to counter the added weight in front.