44

Molly - 39 weeks

Everyone is at the house and the noise in here is overwhelming. I'm not sure why everyone is here but I have a feeling it has to do with the grandmum's.

I think Harry could sense my discomfort and slight anxiety because he seemed to be doing anything he could to help relax me. Whether that be bringing me water and a snack or rubbing soothing circles on my stomach. I appreciate what he's doing though.

But the main reason for my anxiety is what he posted last week. Most of the comments were supportive and Harry even had some old friends call him to congratulate him themselves. But as expected, there were a few nasty comments.

Harry just told me to do my best to ignore it and I'm trying, but there's still that nagging feeling in the back of my head that his fans don't like me.

I just hope the negative reactions from his fans doesn't affect Harry. I want him to be happy and I know how much his fans mean to him, but I know he would hate it if his fans weren't happy with me or the baby. Especially now that she's so close to being here, you can already tell how much he loves her and if his fans didn't feel the same it would crush him.

I shook my head and blew out a soft breath, bringing myself back into the conversations everyone was having. I tried to focus on the feeling of Harry's thumb rubbing back and forth on my thigh as he sat next to me, talking about something with our mums.

Both of our mums are bursting with excitement over Isabelle. They each brought a whole suitcase full of toys and clothes for her, which although not needed, they were all very cute and appreciated. But let's be honest, she already has more clothing than I do with how much stuff Harry buy's for her.

We're genuinely running out of room to put her things now, her closet and dresser is practically full. I swear that man would buy a whole store for her with no hesitation.

I should probably put a limit on how much he can buy her. . .

I can tell my dad is excited but its not nearly as much as the mums. But still, excited for her to come. He had a little outfit made for her that says 'grandpa's littlest girl' on it. I asked him why that saying and he said it was because he can't get one that says grandpa's favorite because he other girls will have issues with it. I thought the reasoning was sweet. 

And even though I know he's excited for Isabelle I think he was secretly hoping for a boy. I mean I don't blame him, he has a wife and three daughters, he's so used to having a house full of girls. But I think once she gets here he'll be wrapped around her little finger. 

And all the siblings are excited too, Gemma and Sarah have been talking about how they're gonna be the fun aunts and take Isabelle to do rebellious things without Harry or I. I think I heard them mentioning that they were gonna take her to go get her first piercing and tattoos, to which Harry glared at them for, which is funny in itself because have you seen the man? He's covered in tattoos. It would be odd for his daughter not to want at least one tattoo at some point. 

But either way, it's nice to know we have people who are fully supportive and excited for us, especially because some of those people can babysit for us when we need a break. And luckily for me, Erica said after school is over for the semester she's gonna live with us for the summer and help me out with the baby since Harry will be busy with the album and making music videos and all that. 

I was so relived when she asked if she could do that because I was genuinely anxious that I was going to be alone with the baby all the time since everyone I know is apart of Harry's team. I was nervous I was going to burn out trying to take care of her and everything else.