45

Quick little note before yall start, there's a song attached above that you can play in the first half of this chapter. I'll also be attaching a song later on that you should play when I tell you to lol.
Also I posted an update last night so make sure you read that one before this one.
***

There'll never be another
I promise that I'll love you for the rest of my life

Harry

April 22nd, 2019

It started out as any other day, the same routine being carried out between us.

But the ending would definitely be a night I'll remember for the rest of my life.

***

I peeled my eyes open, blinking a few times to adjust to the sunlight streaming into our room. Once my eyes were adjusted to the sunlight I became more aware of my surroundings, more specifically, Molly laying sprawled out on her back.

She pushed me to the edge of the bed during our sleep, star fishing across the mattress. If it weren't for her being this pregnant I would have scooted her over and cuddled up next to her, but if she wants to take up the whole bed then she can take up the whole bed.

Anything for her to be comfortable at this point.

We're officially past our due date, and Molly is definitely ready for Isabelle to be here. We popped into the doctors office on our due date to see how things were going, and unfortunately Molly was hardly dilated, which meant that it could be a couple days until she goes into labor.

I'm glad Isabelle made it to full term, but I feel awful seeing Molly so uncomfortable. She looks like she's in some sort of pain or discomfort at all hours of the day, and we can't do much about it right now.

We both asked about an induction but the doctor said it would be best to wait a little bit and see if Isabelle would come out on her own, especially since Molly's mum carried past her due dates each pregnancy.

And Molly and Isabelle are healthy and have nothing to be concerned about. So now, we're waiting, impatiently might I add.

Both of our mums have been really supportive of Molly, trying to help out as best as they can while also giving advice. They even told Molly some old tips and tricks to try and induce labor, to which Molly has tried all.

She's been eating spicy foods and trying to work out and do anything possible to have Isabelle come earlier rather than later. But nothing seems to be working at the minute.

I rolled over and faced Molly, leaning up on my elbow to place a kiss on her cheek before getting out of bed. I grabbed a shirt from my dresser, slipping it over my head before quietly walking out of the room and softly shutting the door behind me.

I headed downstairs to make us breakfast like I usually would.

I heard voices in the distance and once I got to the kitchen I could see my mum and Molly's mum sitting in the living room talking and drinking coffee.

I assume everyone else is still asleep considering it's still relatively early in the morning.

I caught my mum's eye and smiled, "mornin' mum." She sent back a bright smile and Molly's mum turned around too, mirroring the same image as my mum.

"Morning darling, any sign of labor last night?" I shook my head, turning around to grab some ingredients from the fridge.

"Not yet, but hopefully we'll see some today." She nodded her head, bringing her cup up to her lips and taking a sip of her steaming coffee.