28

* I'm so sorry for the wait I really have no reason but I'm just sorry I'll try to update more, again sorry. Now to the story....

Tris's POV.

The boys have been in the control room for days trying to figure out what the miss colored patch is on the computer screens, they haven't found anything yet. You know what's even better is that they won't let us help they think it's "too dangerous" I think that's stupid! I mean I found the stupid think shouldn't I be able to help with finding out what it is!

Christina's POV.

Tris is getting upset that we can't help... I mean don't get me wrong I want to help I always like a good mystery but Right now I just don't want one more thing to have to deal with like tris and I became dauntless leaders before all this stuff happened, I just want to go to work have a normal life with my best friend! IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!

Tobias's POV.

I know that it's harsh to not let the girls help but I really don't want them to get hurt, especially tris! She's my whole life and I... I just want her to be safe that's it.

Zeke's POV.

I get both of there sides four doesn't want the girls to get hurt, and the girls mostly tris because she found the miss colored patch on the computer screens, wants to help, then Chris just wants to be with her best friend... I don't know what sonde I'm on!

so ik this is a really bad chapter so I'm sorry. comment, vote, and read! 😊

~Maia