THANK YOU!! ❤️

I just want to thank you all for over 10k reads and ok that that's not that much to some people but to me that's pretty amazing and I'm really excited about it!! But I want to personally thank some people that helped me with this book (if I forget anybody I'm so sorry I'm not that good at remembering stuff 😁😂)

First I want to thank BreParnell because she is so supportive and happy even when you don't know her that well she still knows how to make you smile, she is also a really good writer! So thanks!

Secondly I want to thank FlamingPheonix13 she has become a really good friend and is also a really good writer she is so supportive and helping! So thank you!

Thirdly I want to thank SherenaRenee she is amazing a funny so I just want to thank her for her funny comments and such! So thank you!

Fourthly I want to thank betho1140 I was thinking about deleting this book and she helped me come up with an idea so I wouldn't delete it so thank you so much that was a big help (I know others helped too, and told me not to delete it but she was the one who gave me and idea that helped me think of a idea that sculpted the rest of the book) so thanks!

So really thank you to everyone who votes for my story and reads it, but most of all thank you to everyone who comments what they think that helps me so much! Also the people who post funny comments they make me laugh so thanks to everyone!

love you all
~Maia ✌🏻️❤️