37

"Being in love is something to cherish, it's almost like if you don't hold on tight it will be gone . I never want to let go tris, your beautiful, loving, The kindest person I've ever met, I don't even know how I got so lucky to have you. You could literally have anybody but you chose me and I can't thank you enough for that, so I guess all I can do is kiss you and tell you that I love you every day so you never forget. And that's what I plan to do,  my plan is to have a family with you tris, and be the best dad I can be,  The best husband I can be, The best to you, to make you feel safe, loved, and cherished. I love you tris you are my heart, my light, my soul, I plan to be with you for the rest of my life I love you so much, my wife" Tobias told me, he had just said his vows at our wedding, yes I know it's seems like time flys and only yesterday he was down on one knee asking me to marry him but in reality it's been 4 months of perfect, hectic planing. Nothing has happened with tori and the people out side the fence and right now I don't care, I mean I'm marrying Tobias the love of my life! This is the happiest day of life.
" Four you are my light at the end of the tunnel, my North Star, my friend, my lover, and now my husband, I love you so much, you have saved me from darkness and saved me from death it's self and I know you would do it again, as would I. I love you and I do want a family with you, you will be the father to my children and I know you will treat us right.."
" yea you better or I will go all butter knife on you!" Christina stands up, it makes me chuckle but Tobias doesn't seem very amused
"Anyways, four I promise to love you no matter what, be there in all the hard and easy times, plus everything in between. I love you my husband." The priest says a few words then says
"Four do you, take tris to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
"I do" two words that put a smile on my face
"And tris do you take four to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
"I do!" I couldn't control my happiness anymore I was about to squeal or something when the Priest said
"Four you may now kiss the bride." and he did not a second later fours lips where on mine slowly kissing me, the kiss was heated yet gentle, I loved it. When he broke the kiss people were on their feet clapping and cheering, Tobias picked me up bridal style, and ran to our bed room.
---------

Yay new chapter tomorrow or the next day I may even update a new one tonight idk 😂 but yay they go married what do you guys think comment and tell me what you think!
Oh and go follow FlamingPheonix13  she made the awesome picture at the top of tris on her wedding day!