004

Grace answered the door and smirked as she saw Max. "I think it's a little late for a booty call," Grace said.

Max looked at her and smirked. "Come on Gracie. It's never too late," he said.

Grace smirked. She pulled him inside and closed the door. Max pulled her close and kissed her. Grace moaned against his touch as he picked her up so that her legs were around his waist. He carried her to the bedroom. Max dropped her onto the bed.

Grace sat up and grinned as they started undressing. Grace moved up the bed and moved as Max grabbed her hips as he got between her legs. She rolled her head back. She moaned as she arched her back towards him.

She bit her lip and moaned as she felt his tongue enter her as he started to pleasure her. "Max," she moaned as she felt herself reach her high.

Max pulled away. He smirked as he grabbed a condom off the side. He slipped it on. Grace grinned as he pulled her close. Max pushed into causing her to moan. He started to move in and out of her.

Grace dug her nails into him. Making sure she was leaving her marks as she rolled her eyes and reached her high again. 

****

Grace got to work and frowned as she saw Megan. Grace could tell that Megan wasn't herself. And she knew that Megan was pushing her away more and more. And it was worrying her. She was worried about her. She knew that there was something not quite right.

Grace sighed to herself as she walked over to Megan and smiled. "What do you want?" Megan asked.

Grace rolled her eyes as she looked at her. "Charming. I wanted to see you had heard when mum was coming back home," Grace said.

"She said she's staying on a few more weeks," Megan said.

Grace nodded. "Well I think you should stay with me," Grace said.

Megan rolled her eyes as she looked at her sister. "No chance."

"Megan."

"I'm not a child Grace. It's a few weeks. Mum left me money. I can look after myself. Stop babying me and leave me alone, Megan spat as she walked off.

Grace sighed to herself as Tom walked into the classroom. He looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"It's not just you Grace. Something is going on with Megan. She's been like that with everyone. I told Max and he's looking into it," Tom said.

Grace frowned realising Max was keeping something from her about her sister.

****

Grace walked into the office. She looked at Max. "What?" He asked.

Grace glared at him. "How dare you?! How dare you keep something to do with my sister from me. You know that I've been worried about her."

"Grace I was protecting you," Max said.

Grace rolled her eyes as he looked at him. "Don't go there Max. I don't need protecting. I need to know what is going on with my sister. And you are keeping it from me and until you tell me the truth, it's over," Grace said as she walked off.

Grace had no idea how Max was using her to get rid of Steph and just how her sister was on the verge of a mental breakdown.