001

Grace stood in the pub with Max Tyler. She had been close with him since she had done her training at John Fosters. Max looked at her and smirked. "Your mother know you're out?" He asked.

"Please don't talk about my mother while I'm getting drunk. I don't appreciate it," Grace said as she downed her shots. She smirked. "Come on. Thought you could out drink me?"

Max looked at her and smiled. He walked over to her. "I think I should get you home."

"No. Don't be boring."

Max rolled his eyes and smirked. He looked at her. "You do realise that the open night is tomorrow? You can't be hungover for that," Max told her.

Grace pouted but downed the rest of her drink. She followed Max outside and smiled. "That's why you didn't get drunk? Cause you're driving?"

"Clever girl."

****
The Next Morning

Grace walked into work and sighed. She had a headache and didn't want to have to handle the open night later on. Max walked towards her and smirked. "How's the head?" He asked.

"Hurting. A lot. I don't like it," Grace said as she looked at him and grinned. "I think you were right though. About the drinking."

Max nodded. "I'm always right. You know that. I know that."

Grace grinned and rolled her eyes. She sighed. "God I miss sex."

Max looked at her and smirked. "Didn't you have a line of suitors waiting for you?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Grace shook her head. "Nope. Haven't had anyone in a long time. Wouldn't be surprised that the next time I have, I start barking," she said.

****

Later on that evening, Grace was standing in the hall. Max walked over to her and smiled. He handed her a bottle of beer. "Thanks. Well needed."

"Believe me. I know. Rachel is driving me mad over this whole thing. There are other places I could be," Max said.

Grace laughed. She looked at him. "You know, I've often thought about what it would be like having sex with you," she said.

Max choked on the coffee he had. He looked at her. "You're joking?" He asked.

Grace shook her head. "Not at all. Can't say you haven't been curious," she told him. She saw the look on his face. "I bet you don't even have the balls to do me."

Max smirked. He put down his coffee and took her hand. "Let's go."

Grace was shocked. She didn't think he would go through with it. She smirked. "You're just kidding me? You wouldn't actually go through with this."

"We're going to mine now."

****

Max took Grace upstairs and smirked. He led her into the bedroom and looked at her. "You're not going why are you?" He asked.

Grace smirked. She walked over to Max and kissed him. He kissed back and the two of them fell onto the bed. Their clothes came flying off all over the place.

Grace looked at Max. "Do you have protection?" She asked as he kissed her neck. She swore. "Max?"

"Yes."

Max went into the bedside table and took out a condom. Grace took it from him and grinned. She took his boxers off and ripped the condom packet out. She rolled it onto him.

Grace swore when she felt the tip of Max's hardened member at her entrance. He was teasing her. Grace looked up at him. "Do it," she mumbled.

Max quickly pushed into her. Grace moaned out loud. Max's lips touched hers and she pulled him close. She couldn't stop the moans as he moved in and out of her.

Grace could tell she was close. She looked at Max who smirked. "Just let go."

Grace felt herself release. She felt Max do it too in the condom. She looked up at Max. "Not bad at all," she said. She had a grin on her face. "Least I didn't bark."

Max pulled out of her and took the condom off. He threw it in the bin. He pulled Grace into his arms. Grace sighed. "We should make this a regular occurrence," she mumbled as she kissed his chest.

Max looked at her. "What? You want to do this again?" He asked.

"Why not? We both want sex and it's clear we're good together," Grace said.

Max kissed her passionately and nodded. But could their friendship survive a friends with benefits relationship?