009

Grace got to the hospital. She didn't know what had happened. But she knew that her sister was there. And she had to know that she was okay.

She knew how she had been trying to be there for Megan. But she wouldn't let her. And now she wished that she had pushed more and told her that she was taking her to stay with her.

Grace felt scared and anxious. She just wanted everything to be okay. She knew that she needed Megan to be okay.

Grace saw Steph as she sat in the hallway. "What the hell happened?" She asked.

Steph looked to her and sighed. "I don't know she was acting weird. And she wasn't making sense. She kept ranting. I brought her in. I was worried. She tried to cut herself. The doctors think that she may be bipolar. But she's going to have to stay in and talk to a psychiatrist," she told her as Grace sat down and frowned.

She knew it was a lot of get her head around. But she knew it made sense how Megan was acting.

Her moods everything it all added up. She didn't see it and she thought that Megan was acting up. She didn't think that there was anything wrong with her and she felt guilty.

Grace sat next to Steph and ran a hand through her hair and looked to Steph. "She's going to be okay isn't she?"

"I hope so "

"You haven't been here mum. You haven't seen what she's been like. It's bad," Grace said as the two of them held a look.

****

Grace sat next to Megan's bed as she woke up. She looked to her sister and smiled. "Are you okay?" Grace asked as Megan laid there.

Grace looked to her and smiled as she placed a hand on top of hers and smiled. "I know how things have been. I know how it's not been easy. But it will be okay. I am here for you. And you're not alone. We're going to get you the help that you need. It's going to be okay,"

"I'm not crazy. No one listens," Megan said.

Grace nodded. "I know that you're not crazy. You just have a lot going on. But you are okay. You are going to be okay," she said as Megan looked to her.

Grace felt her heart break as she looked to her sister. She saw just how broken that she seemed.

****

Grace stood in her flat and sighed. Her head has been a mess and she didn't know what to think.

Grace heard a knock at the door. She answered it as she saw Max. She looked to him. "No offence Max. But I really don't want to see you," she said.

Max nodded. "I get it. I'm sorry for all that has happened. I want you to be able to trust me. I just wanted to be here. I heard about Megan. And I wanted to see if you were okay," he said as she looked to him and smiled.

She knew that everything was a mess. But would Grace find comfort in Max Tyler once again?