006

Grace was annoyed. She was annoyed at Max. She knew how he had threatened Megan and she was pissed that he'd do such a thing.

Grace knew that Megan was pushing her away. But she knew that she wanted to be there for her sister. But knew it wasn't easy. She knew there was something going on with her.

Grace got to work. She walked down the hallway. She sighed as she saw Megan with James.

Grace didn't like her sister's choice of friends. But she knew that she couldn't stop it. Megan was her own person.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Grace asked as she looked at her.

Megan looked to her and rolled her eyes. "What is it?" Megan asked annoyed. She was annoyed about her sister. And how trapped that she felt.

"Look I know that you're annoyed. But I am here. I am your sister. I don't like the idea of you alone in the house. Have you spoken to mum?" Grace asked.

Megan nodded. "Yes I have. She said she has to stay on for a few more weeks. Look Grace, you're my sister. And I love you. But you need to let me breathe," Megan said as she walked off.

Grace looked to her and sighed. Knowing how something didn't seem right with her sister.

****

Grace stood in the staffroom. She looked to see Tom and smiled as he looked to her. "Are you okay?" Tom asked.

Grace looked to him and smiled. "I'm okay. It's just a lot has happened. You know with Megan. I am worried over her," Grace said.

Tom nodded. "So am I. This is her latest essay. You know she's a good student. She's smart," Tom told her.

Tom showed grace the essay. Grace sighed. "I really don't know what is going on with her," Grace said. She knew that she was worried.

Tom looked to Grace and smiled. "I think that she could be on drugs Grace. I know that you don't want to hear it. James is a known dealer and I think he is supplying her. It makes sense. Her behaviour. Her grades dropping and acting out. It's not like your mum is there to see. And she won't let you in the door. You need to get your mum home. No matter what you do," Tom told her.

Grace looked to him and sighed. Grace hated to admit it. But she knew that he was right. It all made sense and it worried her over it all.

****

Grace stood in her classroom. She groaned as she saw Max as he walked in. He looked to her. "Get out," she spat.

Max rolled his eyes. "We need to talk."

"No. We don't have a thing to say max. You threatened my little sister. I won't forgive you for that," she told him.

Max sighed. "What if I get the dealer arrested? Tom and I found drugs in his stuff. It's a way to get Megan better," Max said as Grace looked to him and frowned.

Grace knew that it was what she wanted. But could she risk having her sister hate her because of it?