003

Grace groaned to herself as she walked into work. She was tired. She and Max had been having sex for most of the night and she was exhausted. She walked into the staffroom and sighed as she started to make a cup of coffee.

She looked up as Max walked in and smiled. "Did you know that your mother is away in France fundraising?" He asked.

"Yep. She called me last night," Grace said as she took a sip of her coffee. She frowned as the saw the look on Max's face. She rolled her eyes. "I know that look Max. Okay. I know that you think she doesn't pass your standards of teaching. But she has worked here for 25 years. So don't try and get rid of her. As she's my mother and I'll choose her over you," Grace said as she went to walk off.

"There's no secret that I'm not a fan of your mother. But I've left it for you. But what about Megan?" Max said.

Grace turned back to Max at the mention of her little sister. "What about her?"

"Well where is she now that Steph is away. I hope your mother hasn't left her alone. Or I'd have to make a call to social services regardless of weather she's sixteen or not," he said.

Grace looked at him and glared. "Just leave it alone Max," Grace said as she walked off to find Megan.

****

Grace walked into the common room and rolled her eyes as she saw Megan. Megan had one friend who she was close with. And he was a boy in her year.

Grace had a bad feeling about him. She knew he was bad news and that he was going to get Megan into trouble. "So want to tell where you're staying with mum being in France?" Grace asked as she sat down.

"She's staying with me miss," James said.

Grace looked at him and frowned. "I'll be calling your mother later to make sure. Megan a word," she said.

Megan sighed as she followed Grace to the other side of the room. "What's going on with you and him? Max is pretty certain he's a drug dealer," she said as she looked at her.

Megan rolled her eyes. "He doesn't know anything about James. James is my friend Grace. Like you and Max are friends," she said.

Grace frowned and looked at her little sister. "I really hope you're not friends the same way me and Max are," she said.

Grace looked at Megan and frowned. She was worried and scared over Megan. She knew her sister wasn't herself but little did she know just how Megan was not okay and what she was about to go through.

****

Grace answered the flat door as she saw Max. She looked to him and sighed. "I'm sorry about earlier. I was worried about Megan. She's a good kid. But she's not herself," Max said.

Grace looked at him and smiled. "Come here,"she said as she pulled him inside and kissed him. She moaned into the kiss as she ran her hands through his hair as the kiss got more passionate.

Max lead her to the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed as they stripped off. Max climbed on top of her. Grace pulled him close. Max pushed into her.

Grace moaned out loud unaware that as she had sex with Max that Megan was alone at home struggling to cope when it came to her mental health which would be a big part of her life.