007

Grace woke up to banging at the flat door. She looked to see it was just before six in the morning. She groaned as she stood up.

She walked down to the door. She answered it and saw Megan. She looked to her. "Megan?"

"How could you? You and that thing that you screw. You called the police on James. You got him arrested. I know that you did!" Megan yelled.

Grace looked to her and frowned. "I didn't. I swear," she said.

Megan looked to her and glared. "I don't believe you. You're a liar. You always hated him for how close we were. You know know that he is the only one who would ever love me. You were jealous because of that. I hate you. You're dead to me," Megan spat as she walked off.

Grace stood in shock. She looked to her sister and frowned. She knew how Megan wasn't right. Megan would never act this way. And she knew that this was more than drugs.

She looked up as Max walked into the room. He looked to her. "What's with all the yelling?" He asked.

Grace turned to face him. "You called the police on James?" She asked.

Max nodded. "It's what you wanted."

"I never said that. You know what? Get your stuff and get out. We're done," Grace spat as she walked off.

****

Grace got to school and stood in the staffroom. She was angry at Max. And she was more worried about Megan then ever.

She looked as Tom walked in. "Who's done what?" Grace asked

"Megan. I've had her in the cooler kicking off. If it wasn't for your mother she'd be expelled. Rachel is talking to her. She seems to be the only one who can get through to her. I'm worried Grace. I don't think this is her using drugs. It's more. I think that she is unwell. I think you need to get to a hospital or something. Your mum needs to be here. She's left her teenager daughter home alone for almost two months while she is fundraising Steph style. And we both know what that is like. We have no idea what is going on at home. She could be a danger to herself. And I'm worried," Tom said.

Grace looked to him and smiled. "So am I. The way she spoke to me this morning. I didn't even recognise her. I'll call my mum. If she doesn't come back, I'll call social services," she said.

She knew she was out of options.

****

Grace sat in her classroom and looked to see a bunch of flowers max had got her. She rolled her eyes as she binned them.

She didn't want his apologies.

Grace looked to her phone. She ignored his messages as she scrolled through her phone. She went to call Steph and sighed as she answered. "grace? Is everything okay"

"No. It's Megan. Something is going on. And you need to get home now," Grace said.

She had no idea how things were going to get a lot more worse with Megan.