005

Grace looked to her phone and sighed as she saw that Max was calling her. Grace was annoyed at Max. He had been keeping things about Megan from her. And she didn't care if they were hooking up. She knew that her sister came first. Especially when she knew Steph was away.

Grace declined the call. She sighed as she tried to call Megan. Megan declined the call causing Grace to roll her eyes. Grace rolled her eyes.

Grace wasn't stupid. She knew that there was something up with Megan. And she knew that it was something more than just being a teenager. She knew her sister.

Grace finished getting ready for work as she heard a knock at the door. She opened the door and glared as she saw Max. Max smirked. "You're not answering my calls," he said.

Grace rolled her eyes and nodded. "Well done Sherlock. I don't want to talk to you. I need to go and check on Megan," Grace told him.

"She will be fine. Let me take your mind off of this," Max said as he pulled her close and kissed her.

Grace tried to fight him. But she ended up kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Max pulled her inside the flat. Grace knew that she couldn't resist Max and his seductions.

****

Grace got to work and walked into the room. She looked at Megan. "I called you earlier," Grace said.

Megan nodded. "I was busy," Megan told her as she looked to James across the room.

Grace rolled her eyes. "If you speak to mum, tell her she has a week. Or I'm calling social services.  And then you're coming to live with me," Grace said as she looked at her.

Megan rolled her eyes. She shook her head. "What? So I can listen to you screw Max Tyler all night? No thanks. Mum lets me have freedom. You treat me like a kid," Megan said.

Grace sighed. She knew her sister. And she knew that there was more to Megan not wanting to live with her than that. "Then I'll come back home," Grace said.

Megan sighed. She looked at her. "What don't you understand? I don't want you there. I don't want your bit on the side there threatening me," Megan said.

Grace frowned as she looked at her. "What? Max? He threatened you. Saying what?" Grace asked.

"Nothing. I shouldn't have said anything. I'm late for class," Megan said as she walked off.

Grace frowned. Things were starting to make sense. And it was evident that Max wasn't the person she thought he was.

****

Grace walked into the office. She looked to Max. Max looked up and smiled at her. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

Grace sighed. "We need to talk," she said.

Max frowned as he looked at her. "Is everything okay?" He asked as he put his pen down.

"When were you going to tell me that you were threatening my little sister?" Grace asked.

Max frowned. "I...she's lying," he said.

Grace looked to him and sighed. "Oh someone is lying. And I know who it is. What we have, it's done. We're done," Grace said as she walked off.

Unaware of how her life was going to be turned upside down.