002

Grace walked into work and smiled as she saw Max. She walked over to him and grinned. "You didn't reply to my text? I'm offended."

Max smirked. "I was busy."

"Too busy for me? Damn, I had a black lace negligee and something special for you. Shame though," Grace said as she walked off.

Max walked after her. "Well if you would have text me that, I'm sure I would have found time to see you."

Grace winked and nodded. "I'm sure you would have," she said as she looked into his eyes. "Think you might come round tonight?"

Max smirked. "You're on."

****

Steph didn't like what she was seeing between her daughter and Max. She didn't trust Max and she had the feeling he was only using her.

Steph walked over to Grace and smiled. "How's it going love?" She asked.

"Fine. Just thinking of what to do tonight. Gets a little lonely living alone," Grace replied as she looked at Max who had a smirk on his face.

Steph nodded. "I could come round and keep you company? It's better than being alone."

"It's okay mum. Pretty sure I'll find something to do."

****

Grace looked up as Max walked into her classroom. She grinned. "Can I help you Mr Tyler?" She asked knowing she had to be professional.

Max nodded. "Yes. The meeting after school. 4pm suit you?"

"That's fine. See you then."

Max walked out. Grace looked back at the class and rolled her eyes. "Carry on with your work. No need for you to stop," she said as she looked at the text from Max;

Wear that black lace you mentioned tonight ;) - Max x

Grace rolled her eyes but smiled. She knew that she was ruining her friendship with Max. But she couldn't help it. She was hooked on him.

****

Tom walked over to Grace and smirked. He looked at her. "So. You've been spotted getting close to the big boss."

"He's my bloody friend. As if I'd ruin a friendship. Tom, I'm a girl. I have needs. But I wouldn't go there," Grace said. She and Max had made a deal to not say anything about their arrangement.

Tom nodded. He grinned and winked. "Anyone special in your life?" He asked.

"Nope. No one at all. Single and happy to be single."

****

Grace heard the buzzer to her flat going off. She stood up and answered it. A few moments later, Max was standing in her doorway. She grinned. "What brings you here? Just passing?" She asked.

Max said nothing. He walked into the flat and grabbed her waist. He kissed her passionately and took her through to her bedroom.

Grace pulled away from the kiss. "It's shocking how you know where my bedroom is," she said as he kissed her neck.

Max rolled his eyes and pushed her onto the bed. He stripped off the lace black negligee that she had on and kissed down her body.

Grace bit her lip as he kissed her intimate area. She pulled him up to her and felt him unfasten his belt. She looked up at him. "Condom?"

"Sorted."

Their lips soon met again and she felt Max push into her. She moaned out loud as he started to move in and out of her.

Grace knew that each time she and Max had sex, it was closer to ruining their friendship, but she couldn't help it. But would their friendship ever be the same?