❈Albedo❈「Pt. 1」

✦ I GOT HU TAO! SHE'S HOME! Also this includes suggestive content but nothing happens...yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ✦

﹂

╔═.✾. ═════════════
I watched my boyfriend work on his current studies. I'm still not completely sure how I managed to catch the eye of Albedo. I'm a messenger for the Knights of Favonius which means I run around which means I have to travel to other places like Liyue (though that is quite rare). Yet this led me to meeting the renowned alchemist. Amber had me deliver something that would help his studies. He wasn't cold, but he wasn't warm towards me either, yet his skill in alchemy intrigued me to a great degree. He saw no harm in showing me a few things and after that I made sure to come back to see what new things he might be working on.

Albedo warmed up to me since my visits turned from weekly to almost daily. He told me that the curiosity I felt was akin to his, which made him find interest in me. I felt a grin imprint on my lips as I looked at the pretty boy I call mine. His gentle voice broke me out of my tender thoughts.

"Would you like to know what I'm working on?" Albedo asked, his blue eyes piercing into me.

"Of course," I agreed, moving to stand next to him. My curiosity peaked as I wondered what he could possibly be researching now.

"I'm looking into the feeling of love," He started. "How far will someone go, if true love is a thing that actually exists. I hope you don't mind that I am using our relationship as a basis."

I felt shocked at that. Is he doubting our love? Or perhaps he just means that he is testing how far our love will reach till it's breaking point. These thoughts slowly started to get worse and the only ending I could think of was not fun. I looked at him with wide eyes and my grin slowly slipped off my face.

"I...are..." I stumbled over my words, unable to reign in my thoughts enough to form a sentence.

"I'm sorry," Albedo quickly apologized. "I was being too insensitive, I didn't realize this would scare you." His normally stoic face softened into a slight frown. "I hope you understand that I do not want to ruin such a beautiful thing we have created," He placed a hand over his face as he said that. He was clearly ashamed.

"N-no don't worry Albedo," I whispered out, finally calming down. I placed a hand on his shoulder and my thumb ran circles to try and sooth him. "It was a misunderstanding on my part, I apologize as well."

"I'm just so fascinated by the way you make me feel," Albedo explains, gently resting a gloveless hand on my cheek. "I want to delve further and find out all I can about love and loving you." My cheeks were definitely on fire and I felt my entire being warm up at his declaration. Moments like these weren't rare, but I still cherish every one of them I get with my lover.

I placed my hand over his that held my cheek and nuzzled into it slightly, a bashful smile settling on my face, "I understand, if that's the case I hope you never finish with this subject." I felt proud as a rosy blush dusted his cheeks, matching mine.

"I hope for that as well," He agreed. Then he brought me closer to him and embraced me in a sweet kiss. It lasted for nearly a minute before we both pulled away, smiles on each of our faces.

Suddenly the door opened and Sucrose timidly walked in, unaware of the moment we were just having, "A-albedo, do oh! I-I-I'm-m sorry! I d-didn't m-mean to int-tr-trude. P-please excuse me!" With that she quickly made her way out of the lab and closed the door behind her.

"Perhaps we should do this research outside of the lab," I said with a giggle, gently tugging on the collar of his clothes teasingly. "Don't want to give poor Sucrose a heart attack."

"I agree," Albedo hummed. "I have a experiment in mind that should be done at home."
╚═════════════.✾. ═