❈Childe❈

✦ Requested by ichisan_13, this one sucks, rip ✦

﹂

╔═.✾. ═════════════
(Y/n) was...unusual. They were the black sheep of the harbingers. As all the harbingers had goals and ambitions that lead them to their position, (y/n) had none. They did have emotions, but it took someone to get terribly close to them in order to see it.

This was Ajax's mission. He was dead set on making (y/n) open up and show some sort of emotion. When he first met them, he was captivated by their (e/c) eyes and wanted to know what it would look like if they shined with happiness, annoyance, love, anything but the emptiness that they constantly held. This fascination changed, he had the same goal, but he started to grow feelings for the 12th harbinger.

Ajax has been at this for over a year. Constantly begging the Tsaritsa to put him on missions with (y/n), she ended up doing it without him even asking. (Y/n) never questioned it. They didn't care, as long as the mission was complete they were content.

Yet (y/n) was confused. They're entire life they never really felt anything of significance. Being a harbinger helped them find a reason for their life. Yet recently they've been having a weird feeling whenever Childe was around. Their heart seemed to pound faster whenever he smiled at them and they felt this weird...want. Something they haven't felt before.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✨

I felt my heart race as Childe called my name. I put a hand over my heart as I tried to calm myself. I didn't know what to do, this sudden feeling of self consciousness washing over me. Why did I care about how I looked in the first place? Turning around I faced the blue eyed man who stood proudly behind me.

"Did you need something?" I asked, placing the emotionless mask over my face. Normally it isn't a mask but Childe brings out something in me that I don't understand.

We were currently in Liyue, we currently had a small break and I decided to just watch the harbor work, not having anything better to do.

"I just wanted to join you," Childe shrugged. I nodded and faced forward once more. My cheeks heated up when he took a seat next to me closer than normal. "Liyue is much different than Snezhnaya."

"Much warmer," I agreed.

"It's not as beautiful as our country," He hummed out. I stayed quiet as the only thing I could think of being beautiful was Childe himself. Looking over to him our eyes met as he was already looking at me. A giant grin settled on his face and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked, not sure what was going on. Why was he looking at me like that?

"I finally did it!" He laughed cheerily and suddenly I felt anxious. Jeeze all these feelings Childe makes me feel, get rid of them please, I don't want them...I mean I kinda do but-

"What did you do?"

He suddenly held my face and I felt it warm up with his touch, "You look happy!"

My eyes widened, "I do?"

"Your eyes are sparkling so beautifully," He sighed out. "Perhaps I caused you to feel like this?"

"...possibly," I replied, one of my hands reaching up to hold his wrist.
╚═════════════.✾. ═