❈Albedo❈

✦ Requested by IvoryAddax , omg this sucks so much I'm so sorry. ✦

﹂

╔═.✾. ═════════════
I wrote down the reaction my current experiment had. It wasn't too big but it was something and I wanted my research to be accurate. Yet when I was looking away something disastrous happened. Klee walked in without my knowledge and she held one of her bombs in her hands. Tripping over something her bomb hits the concoction I made causing a giant explosion.

I quickly jumped in front of Klee to protect her from the blast. The explosion hurt incredibly along with the mixture I made that was now flying in the air. Klee cried out, I could feel her warm tears on my skin as it was more soothing that the extreme burning sensation on my other side. I heard fast footsteps come before I passed out from the pain.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✨

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting at the light that seemed like it was trying to stab my eyes. I looked around and I noticed I was in Albedo's quarters. I sat up and surprisingly there only was a dull pain.

"Be careful," I heard Albedo's soft voice ring out. I looked towards my left to see him holding a potion out to me. It looked to be a healing one. "I only gave you something to dull the pain, drink this and your wounds will heal faster." I nodded and drunk the potion without question.

"Thank you," I whispered out. Albedo looked towards me with soft eyes.

"I hope you know Klee meant no harm," He said sitting down beside me on the bed. He opened a first aid kit and took out some bandages and ointment. "She wanted to show you her new bomb but got carried away, she feels terrible."

"I don't blame her at all," I voiced out. He began to put ointment on top of my wounds that have already started to heal quicker and continued saying, "Is she hurt? I hope I didn't scare her too much."

"She's fine," He nodded. "Thank you for protecting her."

"Of course," I replied instantly. "She's like a little sister to me."

A silence enveloped us as he continued to tend to my injuries. It was comfortable and it was nice to know Albedo cared for me like this. After all I cared for him greatly as well.

"You can take the bandages off in 8 hours," Albedo said once he finished. "So if you want anything ask me because you should rest."

"Could I get a glass of water?" I asked with a sheepish smile. Albedo nodded and gave me a small smile that I reciprocated.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✨

Once I nearly was fully healed it was late at night. I went to stand up but Albedo stopped me.

"You still need rest," Albedo protested.

"I don't want to be any more of a burden," I replied.

"You're my friend (y/n)," he said sternly. "You're not being a burden. I choose to take care of you."

I nodded, feeling myself warm up with joy. A smile filled my face against my will and I looked anywhere but him.

"Thank you Albedo," I said finally managing to look into his eyes. "This means a lot."
╚═════════════.✾. ═