❈Childe❈

✦ Requested by OnMyKneesForDazai , omg this got uhhhhhhhhh anyways enjoy 😳 ✦

﹂

╔═.✾. ═════════════
Of course Zhongli asked me to go out with him. He needed my money. I deadpanned at him as he gave me a closed eyed grin. This fucker-

"Don't you still have that money Childe gave you?" I asked exasperated.

"Traveler kept it," Zhongli explained. "It was fair since they earned it."

Turning to the waiter I gave them a look that said 'can you believe this guy?'. "Guess I'll have to pay," I sighed. Zhongli is lucky that being a Fatui meant that I made good money.

"Thank you (y/n)," he said standing up. "I'll make sure to repay you for your kindness." Yeah right. "How about we go for a walk along the port since you have the rest of the day off.

Hmm, I guess that doesn't sound too bad. Plus he always has something interesting to say. So I nodded in agreement. So we did just that. The smell of the ocean was gentle as the people worked along the port.

"Liyue progressed so far," Zhongli spoke up. "I'm proud of what it's people have done, and I can't wait to see where it will go."

"You sound like a grandpa," I snickered. "But I see where you're coming from."

"(Y/n)!" A familiar voice shouted cheerfully. Turning around Childe stood in my view. "Zhongli." I raised an eyebrow as when he said the latter's name it sounded tense, something I'm not used to coming from Childe.

"Hey," I smiled with a wave. "Did you get off early?"

"Mhm," He hummed out. "And who better than to spend time off than with my girlfriend and a business associate?"

Ah, I see what's going on. Childe quickly slide in-between Zhongli and I. Zhongli seemed as oblivious as ever, taking his words for face value, as I couldn't help but smirk.

"The more the merrier," Zhongli said crossing his arms.

"I agree," I nodded. "I mean three is better than two." I wanted to keep my teasing to sound innocent to Zhongli but I could tell Childe took it a different way. Looking down at me Childe slightly pouted, but I only looked at him with an 'innocent' smile.

"But (y/n)," Childe said with a slight whine. "It's getting late, we should go."

Looking out at the horizon I noticed it was indeed getting late, the sunset casting the most spectacular view as the pinks, purples, and oranges of the sunset blended together with the ocean. I nodded in agreement.

"As they say, time passes by quickly when you're having fun," I chuckled. "But I think it's time to take my leave now Zhongli, it was nice hanging out with you."

Zhongli nodded, also chuckling, "Yes, we must do this again."

Before I could utter another word Childe was quick to pull me away and towards the hotel that held our room. I stared at Childe, amused at his eagerness to get me away from the ex geo archon. Once we got to our room I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

"Ajax what was that about?" I asked, my chuckles dying down. Yet suddenly I was not laughing when he pushed me against the wall, his lips inches from mine.

"I trust you, I really do," He started, resting his hand on the wall next to my head. "But I know you could do much better than me, and seeing you with Zhongli-"

I couldn't take any more of this bull shit so I decided to turn the tables. I pushed him off of me and continued to push him until he landed on the bed. I placed myself on top of him and leaned down.

"Sorry but that's where I have to stop you pretty boy," I said lowly. "Don't you ever doubt yourself like that, besides, we're both apart of the Fatui, so you're insulting me as well." Ajax stayed silent as I continued on, a small blush settled on his face. "I love you," I said sweetly, laying a light kiss onto his lips. "I think I have a way to show you, but only if you're a good boy from now on."
╚═════════════.✾. ═
✦ btw I have two more requests after this one! ✦