❈Venti❈

﹂╔═

╔═.✾. ═════════════
I stared out at the blue sky as a soft breeze tousled with my hair. I let out a content sigh as the breeze cooled my warm skin. I was sitting under the tree of Windrise. My best friend and crush invited me here saying he wanted to spend some time with me out the hustle of the city around us. So here I sat, waiting for the young looking bard with crystal like eyes.

Venti. At first he was a nuisance, a bother. The weird thing is that I'm the one who met him.

I was picking up some goods that I needed for back home as I heard the voice of a bard that just seemed to draw me in. I walked over and saw apetite figure that wore mostly green along with white tights and a corset type thing. He (or she?) had a beautiful voice to match their appearance. They stopped and the crowd clapped politely and eventually dispersed. I was about to leave as well, yet I was shortley stopped by the bard.

"Hello!" They said, smiling brightly at me (which nearly blinded me). "I haven't seen you around before."
"Oh, I'm new here," I explained with a shy smile. "Just came here from Liyue, start fresh."

"Well in that case let me show you around!" They exclaimed. "I'm Venti by the way."

"I'm (y/n)," I smiled, happy to possibly make a new friend.

Ever since that fateful day he's been stuck to my side like he would die otherwise. I didn't mind at first, but then it got kinda tiring. These feelings would make my heart stutter and my tongue tie in knots. And these feelings never ceased to go away, not even after the six months I've known him.

All of a sudden a weight fell on my back, arms wrapped around my neck. I almost panicked but I noticed the familiar white sleeves along with his infamous "hehe".

"(Y/n)!" He exclaimed. I looked over my shoulder as Venti sent me a beaming smile. I unconsciously sent one back.

"Venti!" I replied happily. He let go of the back hug he had me in and opted to sit next to me instead. "Did you have anything to do in mind or no?"

"I only cared about meeting you," Venti said with a sly wink. I rolled my eyes yet the blush on my cheeks clearly gave me away. This also didn't help my crush's situation. The fact that Venti always flirted with me, was affectionate to me, cared for me. Honestly, I could very well love him.

Trying to change the subject I spoke up, "That cloud looks like a kitty!"

"It looks like a dog silly," Venti chuckled, booping my nose. I felt a small pout form on my face.

"You look like a dog," I grumbled in spite. Yet Venti just let out a boisterous laugh.

"You're too cute," Venti complimented. I felt my insides twist into knots and my heart stutter. Is that healthy?

"Why," I couldn't help but ask.

"Why what?" He asked, looking confused.

"Why..." I trailed off and his eyes told me that he'd be here no matter what. "Why do you always flirt with me?" Once I gathered up the courage, I glanced at Venti and his expression shocked me. It seems like I caught him off guard with that question. Not too badly, but I noticed the faint blush that dusted over his pale skin, and how his eyes were slightly wider than normal.

"Because I love you dear!" Venti said gleaming. The soft breeze picked up a little and it felt like the world stopped. Like it was just us two frozen in time.

"I love you too," I replied back softly. Venti gave me a side hug, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I know," He then leaned up and placed a kiss on my cheek. That cocky little bastard.
╚═════════════.✾. ═