Eleven

"The dogs are here

"The dogs are here." Hannah woke me.

I sat up looking around the room, girls were dressing frantically. The whole shed still lay in darkness, the sun hadn't even come up yet.

"What?" I asked in confusion, rubbing the tiredness away from my face. A sparkle brought my immediate attention to my hand.

Shit.

I pulled the ring off my finger and slipped it into my bra. How could I forget to take off the ring?

"The dogs, get dressed." Hannah threw me my clothes and very sleepily I dressed.

It wasn't long until I was made to stand outside our shed in a uniformed line with my roommates. We were not the only ones standing to attention outside, every shed on the boot camp was doing it.

I kept my eyes facing out front, breathing in the cold night air as several guys with sniffer dogs and flashlights approached.

A guy stood in front of Caitlin, he waved an electrical wand over her body from her head to her toes as she stood completely still, staring straight ahead.

"Clear." He announced to a tired looking Axel who stood watching from the sidelines.

The guard moved on to Holly and performed the same motion. "Clear." He shouted again before moving onto me.

He waved his wand over my body but when it got to my breasts a small red light lit up and the wand beeped loudly. The guard looked back at Axel in question.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"It's okay, I know what those are." Axel said without thinking.  All heads turned to him, including mine and there was a daunting look of realization on his face.

"Eyes out front soldiers." He warned, making everyone snap back to attention instantly.

"Continue." He ordered the guard without feeling the need to explain himself.

I breathed shallowly, I knew I had narrowly escaped incarceration thanks to my nipple piercings. I have never been more thankful to have breasts in all of my life. But then the dogs came, dragging men behind them.

Shit.

"Hey buddy! You're so cute look at your little nose" I bent down and gave the German shepherd a nice little head rub.

He was a little obsessed with sniffing my boobs but mostly I think he enjoyed the playfulness of my hands, licking me happily.

"Williams! Stand to attention immediately, do not interact with the sniffer dogs." Axel called out. I backed up and stood straight.

The dog placed his two paws on my thighs, trying to jump to my boobs again. The guards looked at one another.

"Move on." Axel ordered and so they did.