Twenty Two

I felt wetter now than I did during the water fight

I sat on the bed, my eyes trailing his whole entire body, appreciating it in his full glory. His biceps, his abs, his stomach muscles, his thigh muscles, his tattoo, his ... his ...

It was exactly how Nicole had described it would be, only better. Eight inches of pure heaven, he was long and thick with veins that made even the most intimate part of his body seem strong and lean.

I sat up to become face to face with his manhood and gripped my small hand around it.

He clenched his jaw and exhaled but then he pulled off my T-shirt and flung it across the room, next reaching around and unclasping my bra. I wiggled free from it all the while keeping my hand on him, building friction on the soft skin of his penis.

"I want you right now." He touched my hand to stop my movements. I cast my blue eyes on his and suddenly I felt nervous.

What if he doesn't want me to look at him?

Maybe it turns him on when I don't, will he want the same punishments and control in bed just as he does out on the field?

"Sir, yes sir." I cast my eyes down.

"What are you doing?"

He froze for a moment and then chuckled but placed his hand on my chin and pulled my face up to look at him.

"With you, I'm just Axel. It's the only place I can just be myself, no pretending, not torn between two sides, not living up to anyones expectations. Just Axel."

He came towards me and I backed up on the bed, he pushed his knee down between my legs, spreading them wider and preventing me from closing them.

I arched my back and tilted my head to allow access for his tongue to caress my own. He moved his lips down my neck, kissing, nibbling and sucking over all of my nerve endings.

He cupped my breast, lightly squeezing my nipple between his two fingers, gradually building the pressure as he placed the other one in his mouth tugging the sensitive pinkness between his lips.

I lay back enjoying the sensation of his skilled mouth and hands. My body felt on fire, sizzling high in the flames. I tingled, I throbbed, I ached. I needed more.

He moved his knee from between my legs, spreading his legs wide on the outer parts of my body and then his strong hands gripped my hip bones firmly.

In a movement too quick to react to he flipped my whole body over so I was face down on the bed and pulled me up so my ass was in the air. My eyes widened as he slapped it, just once.

I could feel the warmth of his length pressing against my behind but he made no attempts to enter me, instead he cupped me from behind.

Trailing two of his fingers up and down my centre, dipping in occasionally to spread the wetness. I looked back at him over my shoulder but he was looking down, mesmerised by the sight of my body.