MBMP | 12

Making sure that I had everything, I grabbed Kalan's hand and locked up my house door

          Making sure that I had everything, I grabbed Kalan's hand and locked up my house door. The week had rolled over quick and it was now the weekend which meant that it was Saturday and Elliots youngest son birthday party. When Kalan was told by Cree that he would be attending a Legos themed birthday party, Kaleena had to endure Kalan's squealing until Saturday finally arrived.

Pushing the keys in her handbag, she propped Kalan on her hip and walked over to Crees car where he was bopping his head to some loud ass music that Kaleena didn't have the energy to make out. She watched carefully as Cree hopped out of the drivers seat and rushed to get the door for her to strap Kalan in his car seat. "Thank you." She smiled softly and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Hey daddy!" Kalan shouted enthusiastically.

Cree nodded his head at him, "Wassup little man? You ready to go back by my house?" He questioned and tied Kalan's shoes over.

Kalan nodded and threw Cree a quirky smile before looking over at Kaleena who sent him a wink. "And here I thought he would be my little buddy for the rest of our lives." She pouted.

Cree chuckled and closed Kalan's door. "I like the new hair color. It's makes you look more grown and I see y'all out here icing shit out with y'all fits."

Kaleena shrugged, "You know how I do it. If I'm stepping right than so is my baby."

Licking his lips, Cree sized her up and down. He was really loving this look on her. "When you gonna let me taste you again?"

Smirking, Kaleena walked closer to him to where her mouth was right by his ear. "You wanna smell my punani?" She quoted Justice from Poetic Justice before pulling back and watching the realization set in on Crees face.

Sucking his teeth, "Man, get in the fucking car

Sucking his teeth, "Man, get in the fucking car." He laughed and opened the door for her to get in as he closed it softly when she was secured inside.

Over the last couple of days with Cree taking on his role of being Kalan's father. Kaleena couldn't help but to form a bond with him as well. He made sure his time was spent with them whether it was breakfast, dinner or bedtime as a family and some part of her wished it was always like this from the beginning but she knew that things happened for a reason and she should just be grateful for the time they're getting together right now as a family.