MBMP |5

Cree looked at Kaleena like her head was on fire and he couldn't believe shit that she was saying

Cree looked at Kaleena like her head was on fire and he couldn't believe shit that she was saying. "Que?"

Kaleena looked at him like he had two fucking heads attached to his body. "Did your ass just switched to Spanish on me?" She bucked at him.

"This is a prank right? Where's Elliot? Him and Gina got jokes huh?" Cree questioned and started looking around the room before he opened up the door. "Aight, this prank was funny at first but I'm done!" He shouted out to no one in particular.

"What are you doing?"

"I know my boy and his wife put you up to this. This ain't funny any more and you need to leave." Cree pointed at Kaleena and threw her clothes at her.

Stripping herself of her gown, she grabbed up her clothes in all of her naked glory and put them back on. "We can do a DNA test right now. I've been trying to find you since that night but I couldn't remember your name for shit."

Cree gave her a next crazy look and shook his head, "I ain't doing shit with you so get out of here with this man." He brushed her off and attempted to get to the door but Kaleena ran to it and blocked him in.

Jabbing her finger in his chest, she was seething, "Listen you no good having ass nigga, I wouldn't just randomly pick you to be my sons father. I don't even fucking know you to just pick you. I got my ass handed to me from that same nigga you told me to leave at the club for you. So, you don't get to do that to me or our son. He needs his father in his life and I haven't stopped searching for you since that night."

Shrugging his shoulders, "Being a father ain't where it's at little mama and that kid isn't mine so pack ya shit and leave before I call security on you."

Kaleena grabbed her phone and pulled up a picture of Kalan and shoved it in Crees face. "He's one and he's yours! Are you really going to stand here and deny him your love?"

Giving her a deadpanned look, Cree glanced a the picture and went over to the phone that was in the room. "Can we get security to room three forty-two?"

"Your really calling security on me Cree? Don't make me take you to court for a simple DNA test. If you think he's not yours why is it so hard for you to just take the test? I don't want your money, I just want my kid to have his father in his life and you're his father." Kaleena pleaded on the verge of tears.

The security officers looked at the two of them and waited for Cree to tell them to escort Kaleena out of the hospital.

He didn't know how to feel about what just happened. The kid was a cute little kid but he knew for a fact that he strapped up with Kaleena because he never went without strapping you and that's something he always practiced from the moment he started having sex when he was younger.

The first thing Cree did when he got back to his office was try to wreck his brain back to the events of that night but he was coming up short. He couldn't even remember if he did sleep with this hoe and here she was trying to pin a baby on him. It was just like females to the this shit to a man that had things going for himself just to later find out the kid ain't really his.