MBMP | 7

Taylour stood there in disbelief while shaking her head at Khalil

Taylour stood there in disbelief while shaking her head at Khalil. "I can't believe you just did that. What is honestly your issue with her, because as your fiancé I'm confused as fuck about what your issue is as well so enlighten me."

"I'll leave you two to talk. Get your mess together Khalil and apologize to Kaleena." Karen scolded and left the living room to give Khalil and Taylour some privacy.

Khalil pat down his pockets and pulled out his keys. "I'm not about to argue with you in my parents house. That shit for the birds."

"Nigga, you might as well be a fucking bird for the way you're acting to be fucking honest. Your sister don't deserve this treatment from you and now you potentially can't even see your nephew behind it!" Taylour shouted at him and slammed their Jeep door once she settled inside of it.

"Don't be slamming my motherfucking door Taylour!" He gritted out. "Why don't you mind your fucking business?"

"Mind my fucking business? Last I check, you are my business but correct me if you're truly not so I can get the fuck out of this Jeep. Don't play me like I'm your hoe nigga."

"So act like it and move how I'm fucking moving!" He shouted at her and punched the steering wheel.

"Khalil, you got my life all the way fucked up if you think I'm about to turn on my best friend whom, by the way, I met before you because you have an issue that you won't speak about. You can talk to me as the woman you're about to marry or we can cancel this wedding because if you can't talk to me then what exactly am I doing with you?"

"Man, I don't think anyone knew how hard it was for me to see Kaleena that way. I had to save her that night and she hid that shit from us. What if I didn't answer the phone that night? Kaleena would be dead and that would've been all on me. This shit is a different kind of hurt and guilt. As her big brother, how did I miss the signs? Why did I miss the signs? This shit hurt me man!" He pulled over the car and started crying.

Taylour had to hold back her own tears so she could've be strong for Khalil to embrace his emotions and finally talk about the events of that night. Leaning over him, Taylour pushed his seat back and straddle his lap to allow him to cry on her breasts.

Rubbing his back, "You can't expect us to know this if you don't voice it Khalil. You can't carry this burden and guilt with you forever because truthfully; Kaleena was one of the lucky ones who made it out and that's all because of you. She's alive because her big brother loved her enough to fight for her when she couldn't fight for herself. Shouldn't that alone stop you from being mad at her?"

"Some part of me feel like she'll go back to trying to find a hurtful nigga because her and Pjay had years on them so she got accustomed to do the beatings that he pu-."