MBMP |14

Turning her engine off, Kaleena took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down as she pulled out her keys from the ignition

Turning her engine off, Kaleena took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down as she pulled out her keys from the ignition. Her mind was telling her that she shouldn't be here right now but if someone was bold enough to send a threat like that to her then she wanted them to be bold enough to do it in person that's why she dropped Jordan home and drove her ass all the way to Crees house.

Different scenarios were playing in the back of her mind about how this could potentially turn out but did she care? No, because at this point Cree was getting extremely stink with the things he felt like he had the right away to say to her and that was troubling her more than she would ever be willing to admit.

Banging on the door, she waited until he came to answer it and she knew for a fact that he was home because she mesmerized his schedule and his car was parked out front. Scoffing as the door opened, "Figured you wouldn't know how to keep your hoes at bay." She rolled her eyes in disgust at Cree as he shooed the naked lady away.

"Fuck you doing at my crib? Ya bitch ass ain't welcomed here no more and I got rid of all ya son shit too." He spat whilst letting the lie slip right off of his tongue. Somewhere in his mind was screaming that that's what he should have done but his heart wouldn't allow him to do such a thing because Kalan had already earned that spot in his heart and he didn't know how to rid himself of the love he had for him.

"If you're going to send threats to me; at least have the decency to do it in front of my face and not through text. Have it ever occurred to your dumb fucking ass on how your mother got the DNA results mailed to her when we both agreed with our lawyers that it should only be sent to us?" She questioned and watched as the realization sat in on Crees face. "Yeah, if your tongue wasn't so far up your own mothers ass you would know when to take it out and speak for yourself and stop allowing her to do so. It's as if this woman don't want to see you win and be free. When are you going to be man enough to let your mother go? You might as well just go back to sucking on her fucking titty milk." Kaleena ranted.

Sucking his teeth, "I don't need this bullshit from you. Regardless of where the results were shipped it still came back as negative." He tried to defend his mother.

"If Brenda laying that pussy on you then you just need to confess to that shit." Kaleena gagged and saw the anger flash in Crees eyes but she wasn't backing down. How could he not see her perspective on things? Then it dawned on her that she never got the results herself. "Were the results mailed to you?"

"Nah." He simply answered.

"And your dumb fucking ass still can't see that this is all your mothers doing? Cree on my life. If I find out that Brenda had dealings with fabricating Kalan's DNA results; I'm going to fuck your mother up and then put her jail. Take it how you want but coming from a mother that'll only love her son as a mother should; I will bury your mother six feet under if she keeps fucking with Kalan's life." She threatened with all her might and refused to stop making eye contact with him so her words would register in his mind carefully and understand the seriousness behind each of them as she spoke.