MBMP |8

Pushing the door to try and get out of the ride that she was pushed in, Kaleena was trying her hardest to get to Shonda since she was running up her mouth like Christian was her man

          Pushing the door to try and get out of the ride that she was pushed in, Kaleena was trying her hardest to get to Shonda since she was running up her mouth like Christian was her man. She could feel her body heat radiating off of her in the car and she was passed pissed to where she was on the verge of crying and it wasn't even from the hurt that she felt.

She was angry and fed up with the way men felt like they could treat her as if she was nothing but a pawn in their sick twisted game and this whole thing didn't make anything better because she worked with Christian, how the hell was she supposed to avoid her principal?

Life was constantly fucking with her and it was wearing her thin. Pulling the visor down, she looked to see if she had any bruises or marks on her face, neck and chest and was glad that it was all cleared. She couldn't stomach going for Kalan and her parents thinking that Christian put his hands on her.

The unknown guy finally came inside of the ride and held the drivers side door open while he talked to a woman outside, "Here's a twenty dollar bill lil mama, call yourself an uber. Sorry this had to be cut short but I got something to handle. Call me." He winked and shut the door after handing the woman the money.

Kaleena scoffed, "Out of all people that could've taken me from that situation and it had to be your ass?"

"Better be lucky I wasn't the damn police and your ass can always get the fuck out and walk wherever the fuck you going." Cree gritted at Kaleena and sped away from the restaurant.

Kaleena just rolled her eyes and looked outside as her mind went back to today's events and how fucked up her entire day was and she just couldn't believe that she was caught up in someone's marriage. "I didn't know he was married by the way." She clarified for Cree.

Cree shrugged his shoulders, "Ain't my business what you do with your life or your body. Where you going? I got shit to handle."

"I can't believe I ever got myself caught up with you." She replied with disgust and put her parents address in his gps just to see that it's a thirty minute drive. "I need to go get my son and then you can drop me off."

"You think I'm an uber?" He chuckled.

"Look, I'm not in the mood for your fucking jokes that only you find funny. I just need you to take me to get our son and drop us to my house."

He was starting to feel somewhat bad because he could've heard the pain in her voice from the altercation that happened at the restaurant. "You good?"

"Do I sound like I'm good? Bitches got me out here fighting and shit like I knew the nigga was playing me." She shook her head and leaned against the window.

"Well, you aren't the first woman to do it. Think about how many more women that's out there right now in your situation."

"Your attempts at trying to make me feel better aren't working but I appreciate you for trying, asshole." She rolled her eyes.