4 - Getting the Band Back Together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Makoto Naegi

"The thing we went through. They're doing it again."

"What?" Kyoko's eyes narrowed with confused focus. "I thought Junko Enoshima was dead."

"It's not Junko. They're doing this for entertainment."

"Wait, wait. You're telling me that they're going to force these poor children to go through the same traumatic event we went through... for a television show?"

"That's about it, yeah."

Kyoko's eyes darted around the room. She looked down, deep in thought.

"Is there anything we can do?"

"I have a plan."

Everyone had gathered at Kyoko's desk. Me, Komaru, Kyoko, Alter Ego, Hajime, and Chiaki were all gathered together, ready to hear my master plan. There was just one problem- I didn't actually have a plan. I guess I had hoped that Kyoko would have come up with something, but no. Everyone was looking to me. 

Let's see how far we can bluff our way through this

"So, they've already announced that they'll be filming the killing game live this weekend, so if we can find out where they'll be filming then we might be able to stop it!"

"That seems unlikely." Kyoko was skeptical. "Team Danganronpa is a large company, and I doubt that four people and two AIs could prevent the filming of a nationally recognized TV show."

"What if we helped everyone escape?" Chiaki's screen lit up. "We could do it secretly, so they wouldn't have to stop filming."

Kyoko shook her head. "But wouldn't they notice that people were disappearing? The only reason they wanted to do this killing game was to watch people die, so it wouldn't make sense if they all just mysteriously vanished."

"Ooh, ooh!" Komaru jumped out of her seat. "What if we snuck them out right before they died?"

Hajime nodded and gave a goofy smile. "Yeah! What if we found someone who could run really fast and then had them save everyone right before they were killed?"