~ Author's Note - End of Season One! ~

Hey everyone!!

I guess this is the first time I've ever really gotten to directly address the audience other than through the comments, so this is cool!! I hope you liked the story so far, and don't worry, there's lots more to come!

Before I get into anything, let me just say thank you to everyone who has read this story and enjoyed it! I'm not exaggerating when I say that one of my favorite parts of the day is when I check my email and I'm like "Ooh! Somebody commented on my fanfiction!!" I've never made anything before that has had such a positive reception, so I'm so happy that you guys enjoy it!

Anyways, I wanted to throw together this little "author's note" section to talk about a few things! First off is a sort of Q&A/Suggestion/Critique section! If you have any questions about Danganronpa headcanons or little plot changes I might've/might be implementing into this story, ask them here! (A good example of a small change I threw in is making Chiaki not know that she's an AI, so she has more of a longing to be human.) 

In the same vein, if you have any suggestions for future scenarios you want to see the characters in, let me know! Season Two is gonna be a lot more "slice of life" heavy, so if you wanna see a chapter where Nagito goes to a coffee shop, tell me!

Another thing in particular I wanted to talk about is another big project I'm working on! That's right, my sporadic updates to this story aren't just because I'm a lazy writer, I'm also working on a full-fledged Danganronpa Musical!

That's right, I'm not just a mediocre writer, I'm a mediocre composer as well! I'm releasing updates about the musical on my YouTube channel, but I make no promises that updates there will be any less sporadic than they are on here. My end goal with the musical is to get it produced and performed live at my college, wherein I will record the production and release the full version to YouTube, along with cast recordings for all of the music. It's a tall order, but I think I can handle it!

(Here's a link to my first update video about the musical, also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4D3yZnFkBg)

And finally, I wanted to give you guys a taste of what I have planned for Season Two!! So, let me ask you a few questions. Do you want to see....

- Kaede and Rantaro join Shuichi, Kaito, and Maki's little friend group?

- Tenko and Himiko play Dungeons and Dragons?

- Flashback chapters about the Remnants?

- A group explore the remains of the V3 set that still remain underneath the town?

- Chiaki slowly catch feeling with no idea how to process them?

- More backstory on Team Danganronpa?

- More cute slice of life moments and crazy twists?

Well then, make sure to tune in for....

DANGAN HEIGHTS: SEASON TWO

I hope you like it!!

- Emmett