Chapter 13

Carol walked in the hotel room and seen her sister sitting on her bed fuming, her leg was bouncing a mile a minute.

"Hey Rosa" she greeted her soon to be sister in law, the Latina smiled. "Wassup sis"

"She's pissed off" Rosa answered.

"What happened?" Rosa motioned towards her girlfriend and Carol walked towards her. "What's going on sis"

"Guess who lives in Fort Worth?"

"Who?"

"Keith and his whole fucking family"

"Whoa, what?"

"Girl-"

"How do you know that?"

"When Amber, Naya and Tiffany went to the mall Tiffany was meeting up with her friends and one of them happened to be Keiths daughter. Her name is Jasmine and she has an older brother"

"What?"

"Yes, Amber told me that she didn't want her to know that that man was her father and I don't blame her"

"Is he still trying to get in contact with her?"

"Yes"

"Did you find out why yet?"

"No, I'm still working on that. It just baffles me how he can hop out of thin air and all of a sudden want to see his daughter"

"What is it that they want that Amber has?"

"She is a 15 year old pregnant- raped pregnant teen who has dealt with abuse, what he want from her?"

"I wonder if he knew about the rape" Rosa offered.

"We should meet up with them" Christina asked.

"Them?"

"Yes him and his little wife"

"When?"

"This afternoon"

"How do you know he'll agree to that?"

"Girl please-" she pulled out her phone and texted him that he and his wife should meet them at a diner.

"What are we going to say?"

"Imma just lay it all on the table and ask his ass why he's been snooping around Amber all of a sudden"

"Okay" Christinas phone flashed with a message.

"He asked if Amber was going to be there?" Christina texted him back before grabbing her purse.

"What did you say?" Rosa asked.

"I told him that this meet up would determine whether or not he gets to meet Amber" her phone flashed and she looked at the message and put her phone away. "Come on, they're on the way"

"Have a good lunch" Rosa waved.

"Go kiss your wife" Carol pointed in Rosas direction and Christina gave her sister a bored look. "Go kiss her"

"You aggravating a-" Rosa cut her off with a deep kiss to her lips.

"Calm down baby" Christina smiled and sighed.

"Okay baby"

"Thanks Rosa, come on Christie" the duo walked out of the hotel and met up at the diner.

Christina and Carol found a secluded table towards the back and waited for a waiter to greet them.

"Hello I'm Eddie, can I get you ladies something to drink?" he asked placing two menus in front of them.