Chapter 18

Peyton in m/m

Lacy came running into the cheer locker rooms with some news.

"No one tell Naya but I overheard Chris and Donovan with some of the other football players, they have a bet going"

"Is it about Naya?" Iris asked.

"No, but it's about her best friend"

"Amber what did she do?"

"They bet Jordan to make her have sex with him and then drop her"

"What?!" Peyton asked as she walked into the locker room.

"Hey Peyton"

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Donovan bet that Jordan couldn't make her have sex with him and when he does he's going to drop her"

"Oh so this is for shits and giggles"

"This all sounds pretty fucked up I mean the girl was raped and just had a baby" a cheerleader named Ebony.

"Shut up Ebony let the footballers have fun" Ebony rolled her eyes.

"Girl, shut the fuck up what if someone did that shit to you, that's humiliating"

"Ebony has a point" her best friend Iris backed her up. "They playing with that fucking girl for what?"

"I heard that baby's mother was sniffing around my man I was hoping it wasn't true"

"Girl no one was sniffing around him he was probably sniffing around her"

"We all know you want Jordan back, all you do is stalk him and run away the girls he talks too" a cheerleader named Paris said.

"I'm not a stalker"

"Yes you are" Peyton rolled her eyes just as Naya came walking into the locker room.

"Okay everyone, Coach Kay said we have an extended practice for the away game next week so make sure your parents know and bring anything extra that you need with you that morning because there wont be any time to get things after school"

"Where are we playing again?" Iris asked.

"Austin"

"I'm bringing a blanket it takes 2 1/2 hours to get there" Ebony said.

"Bring whatever you want just be here and don't be late"

"Okay" the cheerleaders chorused.

"Good" everyone started filing out of the locker room when Ebony grabbed Nayas arm. Naya was caught off guard by someone grabbing her and jerked away.

"Naya"

"Hey Eb"

"Look, I heard that the football players made a bet against your girl"

"Amber?" she nodded and Nayas features changed to a pissed off look.

"What the fuck is the bet"

"Jordan has to make her fuck him and then drop her"

"What?"

"Yeah, Peyton found out and I think she's for it, Lacy came in here and told us and she told us not to tell you but that's fucked up. If Iris knew some shit like that and didn't tell me I would most definitely want my round with her ass"

"Thank you for telling me Ebony, Imma let Amber know"

"Good, I wouldn't want nothing like that to happen to her, she's a really sweet person"