Chapter 15

5 months later...

Amber was laying in bed at 4 in the morning when she felt like she had to pee, she jumped up from her bed and rushed to her bathroom, she quickly used the bathroom and washed up before heading back to bed.

Before she climbed in she felt liquid pouring down her leg, her eyes widened in shock did her water just break it had to cause she just went to the bathroom. She waddled out her bedroom and bursted into her aunts room, she went to Rosa and shook her awake.

"Auntie, wake up" Rosa stirred awake and faced Amber.

"What's wrong Amb?"

"I think my water broke, I'm scared is the baby coming?" Rosa's eyes widened.

"Oh okay, well have you had a contraction yet" She sat up and put on her slippers.

"No"

"Okay well go change and grab the baby bag and you overnight bag and head downstairs, I'll wake up your aunt"

"Don't we have to call aunt Carol and uncle Dean?"

"Don't worry about nothing, just go change and grab the bags" Amber nodded and waddled out the room. Rosa shook her girlfriend awake and told her that Ambers water broke.

"Oh wow, where is she?"

"Getting dressed and grabbing her bags" both women rushed to get dressed.

"I'll call everyone then"

"Okay"

Christina grabbed her purse, put on her jacket and grabbed her phone and started calling people. By the time they had made it to the hospital she had called Carol and she told Dean and Tiffany, she called Charles and he told his family, and she called Naya and Lucas from Ambers phone to let him know that she was about to be admitted to the hospital.

"Alright Amber breathe baby, you got this" she and Rosa rushed behind her as a contraction hit, she was moved into a delivery room and changed into a hospital gown.

"Aunt Rosa can you call Jasmine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please and call Coach A"

"Okay, but their probably sleep baby"

"They'll answer"

"Okay"

Everyone who was alerted had confirmed that they were on the way except Jasmine. Naya showed up immediately.

"Awe my nephew is on the way" Naya was excited, she leaned over and hugged her best friend.

"I'm glad your excited while I'm in pain" she was taking deep breaths. "Is Lucas coming?"

"Yes, his parents are too. Coach A is coming and your aunt and uncle are on the way with Tiffany and your grandma. Jasmine called back when she woke up and said that she would try and make it, she wasn't sure, but your uncle Charles and his wife should be here any minute now" Charles and his wife bursted into the room.

"We should have brought the kids"

"They have school Emily"

"Fine, whatever you say I guess Sarah is old enough to get them up and out the house"

"I hope she would be at 16"

"Hi uncle Charles, hi Emily"

"Hi baby, how do you feel" Emily went to her grabbing a cool towel and dabbing her forehead.

"I'm in so much pain, why do people have kids"

"Because you get an adorable little bundle of joy out of it"