Chapter 22

Amber woke up the next morning and took a shower, she got dressed in a blue and white just do it sweater, black ripped jeans and university blue air Jordan 4 retro GS, she put her hair in a low puff and did her edges. She promised Tiffany they would go out today since they didn't do it yesterday.

"Hey man" she picked her son up out of his travel bassinet. "Let's get you ready for the morning" she kissed his cheek and placed him on the bed, she took off his onesie and took off his diaper, it was dry. Amber ran water in the sink and cleaned him up before drying him and dressing him in a blue Nike hoodie and blue pants that matched, she put him in matching shoes and headed out her room. She didn't bother waking up Naya because she knew she would be up soon. Amber went through his baby bag to grab a puréed jar of peas to feed him while she put on one of his favorite tv shows, Daniel Tigers Neighborhood.

Naya woke up 30 minutes later and took a shower, she got dressed in blue jeans and a white crop top sweater. she put her hair in a low ponytail and walked out her room. She saw Amber sitting on the couch and jumped into the seat next to her startling her, Naya smiled as Amber glared at her.

"You do the most" Naya made kissy faces and Amber laughed pushing her face away. "Get away from me"

"I'm hungry" Naya stopped messing with her and pouted.

"Your always hungry" Amber laughed as Naya flipped her off.

"Did Z eat?"

"Peas"

"I thought he liked carrots?"

"He really eats whatever I give him"

"He gonna be a big boy"

"So, who's gonna wake them up?"

"Me cause I'm hambriento como el infierno"

"Well hurry up" Amber stood Zahir up on her legs as Naya jogged out of the hotel room. She made funny faces at him that made him smile and giggle, she saw a tooth coming up from his bottom gums and gasped. "No Z, your getting a tooth" she could feel herself getting emotional as she held him close in a hug. Naya came back in the room.

"They're getting ready now, we're eating at aunties house and why on earth do you have your crying face on?"

"He's getting his first tooth Naya"

"Yeah he's getting bigger, come on nephew mommy's being a baby" Naya grabbed her and Ambers purse and walked out.

"I'm not a baby" Amber walked out behind her.

"Put your lip up"

"I can't stand you" Amber grabbed her purse as they walked in the room and saw her aunt Christina spraying perfume dressed in black and blue.

"Okay auntie you looking good"

"Thank you" Christina smiled as Rosa came out of the bathroom and kissed her girlfriend.