Chapter 27

Alright this chapter is a lot more emotional so... enjoy!
____________________________________

Graduation Day

"Alright everyone, thank you for coming to graduation practice. I'm glad to announce that everyone in the class of 2021 will be walking the stage tonight" a cheer went up. "Now, we have everyone sitting in alphabetical order by last name we will be running through this as fast as possible I know you ladies still have to get all glammed up let's just please be appropriate under our gowns please. Ms. Lansing will call out your names, you will shake our hands and proceed to walk off the stage on the left" she didn't wait for any questions she just went ahead with their practice it took them almost 2 hours afterwards all of the seniors left.

"Mommy, food?"

"You want a happy meal?" He nodded.

"Let's go eat then" they were about to leave when Zahir spotted his aunt.

"Tia!" He ran away and Amber followed after him as he crashed into Nayas legs.

"Z, stop running away do you want someone to steal you?" He shook his head as Naya picked him up.

"No one is going to steal you because everyone knows that your tia is crazy" Naya said as she kissed his cheek.

"We're going to McDonald's do you want to come?"

"I can't I'm about to go see Dani"

"Awe, well tell her I said hello"

"I will, just don't forget we have to meet the photographer at the park at 2

"I won't"

"When are you going to get your hair done?"

"At 10 I'm about to go now"

"Are you going to tell me what your getting?"

"Nope" Naya rolled her eyes and Amber laughed. "Come on Z" he went to his mother. "I'll see you at 3"

"Okay" the two friends did a handshake before separating. Amber went and got McDonald's first before heading to her hair appointment. Her hair was done by 1, she went home and changed her clothes and changed her son before headed to the park to get their graduation pictures done. She wore fitted black ripped jeans, a red and black stripped long sleeve blouse and some black strapped heels.

"You look so cute!" Amber exclaimed when she saw Naya walking up with Dani.

"Thank you, you know how I do"

"Hi Zahir" Dani waved at the 2 year old as she bended down, he waved back. "He is so cute, he's so handsome int his little slacks and button down.

"You ready?" Naya asked.

"Yeah, I see his equipment but where is he?" Naya pointed behind Amber and saw him coming towards them with his camera in his hand.