Years Later (Chapter)

Z~ "Hello! I know it's been a while since I wrote an original story, but since Summer is coming I'm sure that I will be able to write a lot more. So I decided that I am going to write the maid story that I promised a long time ago. I know some of you wanted the knight story next, but it's becoming to think of a good story that isn't just a repeat of this story. So as sorry I am going to let you guys vote on the type of maid that will be in the maid story. You can vote on the maid after this chapter."

(Y/N) was out in the snowy forest as his breathe could be seen by the cold weather. He was crouched down as his thirteen year old daughter was on one knee next to him. She had a bow and arrow in her hands as her arms were down while she looked at a deer far away. (Y/N) kept his voice at a whisper, "Alright Mina, bring the bow up." Mina started doing what her father told her to do as he continued, "Pull the arrow back on the string. Close one eye to aim, take a deep breathe, and release it as let go of the arrow." Mina did all of that to end up missing and end up hitting the tree behind the deer.

Mina hung her head as her ears flattened, for (Y/N) to lightly hit her back, "It's okay Mina. It takes a while to become good at these things. Even your brother missed his shot. It even took me a while to get the hang of this." Mina looked up at him a little surprised, "Really?" "Yeah, now come on. Let's get back to the village." Mina put the bow on her back as (Y/N) picked up his bag that was filled with some food. He had his bow on his back with some arrows on the right side of his belt. (Y/N) led Mina through the forest to reach the now large village as it was full of humans and wolf hybrids. They walked into the village for many people to say hi to (Y/N) and Mina, for them to say hi back. 

As they were walking Mina started walking next to (Y/N), "Hey dad." "What is it Mina?" "Why is mom gone a lot?" "Well, she's the chief. Sometimes she has to go talk to other villages, or maintain our village, or has to attend a few matters between those who live here. So sometimes she can't be home for a while." Mina noticed that her father looked sad when he said that for him to smile, "But she should be home today." They made it to Mako and Suzi's house for Tohru to be the first to hug his dad, "You're back!" (Y/N) hugged him back, "It's good to see you." Two younger kids then ran up to him, "Daddy!" (Y/N) picked them up as one was a human girl with black hair, (E/C) eyes, and white skin; while the other was a wolf hybrid boy with (H/C) hair, ears, a tail, blues eyes, and (S/C) skin. 

The younger twins were in (Y/N)'s arms as they hugged him for (Y/N) to smile, "I'm glad to see you guys too." Tohru walked up to his twin sister, "How was hunting?" Mina took her bow off of her back, "I missed my shot." "Oh, well that's okay. Maybe next time we can go together and we can do it on our second tries." Suzi walked up to (Y/N), "Your back. How was the hunting?" (Y/N) set the twins down, "She did good for her first time. Just as good as Tohru. How were the kids?" "They were wonderful, they had fun playing with Katie." Katie walked out as she was Mako and Suzi's child and she would act like Tohru, Randy, and Kira's older sister. (Y/N) thanked Suzi and said goodbye as he took his kids home fore them to prepare for Luna coming home.

Luna came home after a while to smile when she saw her family as (Y/N) made her favorite dish. They ate for the children to tell Luna everything that they did while she was gone. She played with them for it to get really dark for the kids to go to bed. (Y/N) put them to bed to go and be with Luna, but ended up finding her asleep on the couch. He sighed as he smiled from how cute his wife was when she was asleep. He picked her up bridal style to gently lay her down on their bed to lay next to her.

The Next Day

(Y/N) was making sure that the new cabins and houses being built had enough men working on them, along with the right resources. He then met with Mako to do a perimeter check to make sure that there were no predators nearby. To then meet with Rina as they made plans on the next scouting groups to find any strangers trying to survive, or to get food.