Meeting The Brother

No One's POV

Luna and (Y/N) were walking through the forest as Luna said that they were close to her tribe. Luna seemed more worried than (Y/N) to returned. The two have been together for four more months as a few snow storms have kept them bunkered for a week or two slowing there travels a couple of times. (Y/N) was walking next to Luna as he seemed to have his normal expression, "So how much longer until we reach your home?" Luna showed worry in her voice, "Just a few more days. But we could always turn around." "We are not turning around. Everything is going to be fine." "But what if they won't listen to me? They could kick you out with nothing. Or worse kill you." "I'm sure that they won't kill me. And if they kick me out then I will just come back." "Well your stubborn as usual. What about when my mother makes me find a suiter to marry by the time I'm 19." "Well, you have a year until you have to get married. You and I will have known each other for about two years." Luna looked at (Y/N) as her heart skipped a beat, "Are you saying that you'll marry me in a year?" (Y/N) looked down at Luna, "Of course. If that would make you happy." The next thing Luna did was stand on her toes to pull (Y/N)'s mask down to kiss him. She wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. When the two separated Luna put (Y/N)'s mask back up, "That would make me very happy." 

The two continued walking as Luna seemed to gain a little bit more confidence as they walked. A few hours later it was going to get dark soon, so they decided to travel a bit before they bunkered down for the night. But as they were walking (Y/N) took a step to have a rope wrap around his left foot as he was then lifted up into the air upside down. Luna's fur stood on edge as she looked around as she went into defense mode. A man who was just 2 inches taller than (Y/N) as he had wolf ears and a tail walk out of a few bushes with a spear. Luna recognized the man as she smiled while wagging her tail, "Big brother Mako!" The man stared at Luna for a while to raise an eyebrow, "Luna?" Luna hugged her brother as he hugged her back, "It is good to see you again." (Y/N) was then heard as he was still hanging upside down, "Ahem." The wolf man separated from Luna to strike his spear to stop only a few inches from (Y/N)'s face, "Silence human!" The tip of his spear was then broken as Luna stood in front of him while she had an irritated face as the tip of the spear was in her hands, "Don't threaten my boyfriend." Mako looked at Luna with confusion, "Luna, you have been gone for a year. Your confused and have been manipulated by this human." 

Luna's face turned into one of irritation, "His name is (Y/N) and he has done nothing but help me. Now let him down now." Mako looked at her as she kept her irritated face as he then looked over at (Y/N) who just waved. Mako let out a heavy sigh as he pulled out a hunting knife to cut (Y/N) down as he landed on his head. Luna went to help him up, but Mako stopped her as he took off (Y/N)'s bag and take it. He then tied (Y/N)'s hands together, "This seems unnecessary." Mako tightened the rope, "Quit whining." Mako kept looking tough as he felt Luna starring daggers into his back, "So what are you doing all the way out here anyways?" "There was a group of humans who stole some of our food. So I was sent to hunt them down with five of my men." "So they took all of the food?" "No, just a little. But if we let them get away with it then they will try again and take even more." Mako started walking as he pulled on (Y/N)'s rope making him follow. Luna stayed by (Y/N)'s side, "So this was fathers plan?" "No. It was my plan." 

It was silent the rest of the way to the camp Mako and his men set up. There was a large tent for each of men and a campfire in the middle of the camp. The five soldiers stared at (Y/N) with confusion and hatred as Mako went into his tent to come out with a pike. He put the pike in the ground after wrapping (Y/N)'s rope around it. (Y/N) was now sitting on the ground and Luna didn't like this, but her brother was stubborn as usual. The sun set so everyone went into their tents, with (Y/N) sitting on the cold snow covered ground as their was no fire lit. Luna was in Mako's tent as Mako didn't trust her to be in anyone else's tent. Luna sat on her blanket, "I don't see why (Y/N) can't sleep in a tent." "You know why" "No I don't. He is a kind man who has been with me for a year." "He is a human. He will do what our sister's boyfriend did before and cut off your-" Mako was silenced by Luna slapping him as she looked up at him with anger, 'Don't you dare compare (Y/N) to him. (Y/N) would never do anything to hurt me." Mako rubbed his cheek as he looked down at his little sister as she went to leave the tent, "Where are you going?" "To sleep with (Y/N)." "Then you'll sleep in the cold." "That is fine by me." Luna left as Mako stayed in his tent as he continued to rub his cheek, "Rachel never acted like this." 

A few minutes later Mako couldn't sleep, so he walked outside to see Luna sitting in (Y/N)'s lap as she slept with her head on his shoulder. The two were doing their best to keep each other warm, until a fire was started next to them. (Y/N) opened his eyes to see Mako who said nothing as he walked back into his tent. (Y/N) went back to sleep as the fire crackled in the night.