Epilogue

No One's POV

(Y/N) was walking home with a small sack of nuts and apples as citizens walked past him, or was shopping, and trading while waving hello at (Y/N). He waved back and walked past the main hall as Luna's father was chief for a few months. He walked to his house and locked the door behind him for Luna to look back at him while sitting on the couch. She went to get up, "Yay your back!" "Don't get up." "But I want to greet you." She then flattened her ears as she gave sad puppy eyes. (Y/N) walked to her, "Then I will come to you." He then sat down to peck Luna on the lips to then kiss her stomach as she was six months pregnant. Luna rubbed her belly, "This one has missed you too." "I know. I had to fix a few problems between the humans. So now we have a few hunters, scouts, farmers, a some builders." "That's great. Man I wish I could go and fix some problems." "You used to complain about doing that all day." "You miss something after not doing for two months. I'm so bored here." 

She then laid her head onto (Y/N)'s shoulder, "But at least I have you to keep me company at these lonely times." "And I will always accompany you." "I know that it's been tough dealing with me with all of my hormones." "No it's fine." One time Luna was craving minty leaves. (Y/N) spent four hours in the snow gathering enough for her to be satisfied. When he got home Luna was so happy that (Y/N) was happy to see her smile. The next day he woke up to have Luna hug as she was crying a little, "I am so sorry!" "Wh-what did you do?" "I didn't thank you *sniffle* for the leaves yesterday!" (Y/N) patted her back, "It's fine. Seeing you happy was my thanks." Luna parted from the hug to hold (Y/N)'s face, "Oh your so sweet." (Y/N) wiped away her tears for Luna to kiss him. Another time (Y/N) went hunting with Mako as they were gonna teach Liz, the younger sister, how to hunt and camp for the night. Luna's older sister was watching her and when the three got back she told (Y/N) that got even three hours passed until Luna started crying as she wanted (Y/N) with her. As it became night she started to get worried that the three got lost or died. When (Y/N) got back Luna sat in his lap as she cried tears of joy. (Y/N) found out that Luna cries a lot when she is pregnant. And recently one day she said that, "I would like carrots." The next day, "Can I have some meat?" After that, "Some honey." The last day she grabbed (Y/N)'s shirt, "I want you to f**k me until I can't feel my legs." That day (Y/N) couldn't move his legs as he laid in bed with Luna next to him smiling.

A Few Years Later

(Y/N) was walking through the snowy forest as he was coming back from a hunt. When he got back he went into the main hall to where Luna was in her chair watching and listening to people's needs. He sat next to her which made her smile. After about an hour everyone started to go home for Mako to walk up Luna, "Starting tomorrow I will take over the place of chief. If I have trouble then I will come visit you." Luna nodded, "That sounds good. See later." Mako then hit (Y/N)'s shoulder, "Congratulations on your third child my friend and sister." (Y/N) nodded, "Thank you my friend." 

The couple headed home for Luna to hold her stomach, "This is the last one." "I am fine with that." "Are you ready for crybaby me again." "I am ready for any version of you. That is why I married you." Luna's eyes started to water, "Your so sweet." "Come here." He hugged her for Luna to hug back, "Here I go again." "You know your actually cute when you cry." "Really?" "That is because your always cute and beautiful." "I love you." The two kissed as they returned home. When they returned home a wolf girl with (H/C) hair, ears, tail, orange right eye, blue left eye, and was five years old. Next to her was her twin human brother who had black hair and (E/C). Luna picked up her daughter, "Oh Mina I missed you today." "I missed you too mommy." (Y/N) picked up his son, "Good to see ya again Tohru." "The same to you dad." Rina walked up to the four, "They were good today. If you need anything in the next six months have (Y/N) come and get me." Luna nodded, "I will." Rina left for the family of four to sit on the couch together. Mina spoke, "So is there another brother or sister in mommy's belly?" (Y/N) nodded, "Yes. And we will meet them in six to seven months." "I hope it's a sister." Tohru shook his head, "No a brother." "A sister." "A brother." The two started arguing for the adults to laugh a little as they patted the child heads. Luna kissed (Y/N) deeply for Mina to put her finger in her mouth as she stuck her tongue out in disgust for Tohru to nod his head.

It is funny how life works and how things turn out. Nearly two years ago Luna pounced on (Y/N)'s back with claws out for him to throw her to the ground. Now Luna is in a bed with blankets over her as she held her new born babies. She was crying as (Y/N) hugged her to which she hugged him with one arm. Her twins each stood on each side of the bed as they saw their new baby wolf brother and human sister. (Y/N) held each of them as he cried some, next was Rina who did the same, Luna's parents were next, even Mako cried as Suzi rubbed his back while their blonde wolf daughter stood next to Mina and Tohru as she was four. 

Four years have passed for the village to get larger as more and more humans and wolf hybrids joined. Luna led everyone into a bright future as she told her plan that since the village was so large she would make their four children chiefs. But right now they are children, so she and (Y/N) would spend time and teach everything that they needed to know about life. Some nights the kids would sleep over at Rina's or Mako and Suzi's as Luna and (Y/N) still need some nights to themselves. ;) But tonight Mina, Tohru, Randy, and Kira slept in their parents bed as (Y/N) held his children and wife close. Luna held her kids close as her arms were not long enough to go around (Y/N). But she could still rest her head in the crane of his neck as he petted her ears. They all slept peacefully as the world of humans and wolf hybrids began to come together, just because a predator was angry at another predator for stealing her prey. Life is funny in how it works.

Thank you all for reading. I had fun making this story. My first ever story that I created from scratch. I hope you all liked it.