An Alliance

No One's POV

Luna was walking around the village with her husband by her side as she made him her the one to give a second opinion. When she's outside and the chief the people see her as an elegant woman, who has manners, and cool headed. When she is spending time with her family she acted nearly the same. When she was home alone with (Y/N) though she would lay in (Y/N)'s lap as he would pet her head, brush her tail, or rub her ears. She would eat without a care and sometimes (Y/N) would laugh a little as food would be on her face. She would look at him confused for him to wipe the food off with a cloth, as when he would get food on his face Luna would simply lick it off his cheeks. Something else that was private between the two was how every night Luna needed some help to relieve some, stress, from her duties. 

Luna was humming a tune as people walked past her to wave and say hello and (Y/N) keeping her warm with an arm around her waist. It was a peaceful day until one of her men, Misue, walked up to her a little concern, "Madam Luna, I have a report from my patrol. Luna stayed the way she was, "Do tell." "I found some bear traps near the perimeter that isn't ours. They belong to someone else." Luna became alert as she went out of (Y/N)'s hold, "Have we found anyone that may have set them?" "No ma'am." "Send out patrols to find anyone, if you find someone then bring them back to me in the main hall." "Yes ma'am."

With Luna and (Y/N) walked to the main hall where Luna sat in the chief's chair as (Y/) sat to her right, her brother would be to her left, her older sister on her far left, and finally her father's adviser to her her far right. An hour passed for her to listen to a few of her people's complaints and problems, so she would give them some advice while solving their problems. But after an hour a few of her soldiers walked in with three humans. With this Luna sat up straight to look down at them with intimidating eyes, "Misue, report." Misue walked in front of the humans, "We found the ones who set the bear traps. What shall we do with them?"

Luna stayed silent for a second to look at the human in the middle of the three, "Where are you from?" The man looked up at her, "We are-" The man next to him hit his arm, "Don't tell her." "We don't have a choice. We are from a small village, just south from here." "We have never seen you before." "We have just got here and may have to move again." "And why is that?" "There is a group of sixty men who have been following us and have been slaughtering our people." "Only men?" "Yes, they don't allow woman and children. They kill anything that they see." Luna thought for a moment, "There is only sixty?" "They are very strong and our people are weak from constantly moving." "How many people are with you?" "Eighty, plus us three." Luna walked down the hall as (Y/N) followed for her to walk pass the people, "Follow me." The three humans looked at each other confused to follow as Mako and the scouts followed as well.

After a minute of walking in the village Luna stopped at some empty spot with a few house under construction, "These are being built for a few the next generation of my people. But, we can always make more. If you want to finish building these your people may live here." The three humans looked at Luna with awe as the one before spoke again, "Are you sure?" "Of course. There are three-hundred and thirteen people that live here. If those men come after your people here, their punishment will be f your choosing. Misue, Mako, and my husband will escort you back to your village and help your village back here. Please be quick, it will be dark in a few hours."

Within the next three hours everyone human in the small village was told the news by the three scouts, and the ones Luna sent. They all grabbed their things and moved to the village. When they arrived they were happily greeted by Luna's people. They were put in guests houses where a lot of them stayed until the houses were finished. Their chief was a man the same height as Mako as he had short red hair, red eyes, white skin, and was named Haru. When he arrived he instantly showed how grateful he was to Luna by telling her that him and his people will follow her under her command. She happily accepted his offer as she wanted them to be safe and comfortable. She then gave him an offer to be apart of her council, to which he accepted. 

A few weeks passed for a small group of the killers to come close, but they're lives were shortened and none of them were ever seen again as they went off some where else. the houses were built and in the main hall large circular tables were built that everyone ate at. It was dark out so Luna and (Y/N) were home as they have already eaten. As usual (Y/N) was petting Luna's head as she laid her head in his lap. She let out a sigh of relief, "God my butt hurts from sitting all day." "Well if that's the worse thing then your doing pretty good as chief." "Well everyone follows the rules, so it's not that hard." "Without you no one would follow the rules. your important." Luna sat up to sit in (Y/N)'s lap with her hands on his shoulders, "I couldn't do it all without you." The two met in a deep kiss for it to turn heated as their tongues danced together. (Y/N) started to massage her butt a little to make it feel better. Luna separated from the kiss to feel her husband's abs. She stared into his eyes as hers was filled with lust, "Bedroom~."