Work Together

No One's POV

    (Y/N) and Luna have been traveling together for a couple of weeks now and Luna still had to keep her hands tied, because she has attempted to escape three times before. After a while Luna gave up and told (Y/N) that she would tell him where her village was as they went, since she couldn't escape him.
    They were walking through the forest as the snow below them always sunk when they walked. As they were walking Luna told (Y/N) where she thought her village was by using nature and the sky as directions. Luna was constantly trying to think of a way to escape him since she didn't want to go back home. As they were walking through the forest (Y/N) all of sudden fell through the ground as snow covered a hole sending him down.
    Luna looked down to see him fine, but he was stuck as the only way out was up. Luna smiled as she started to use one of her claws to cut the rope as she left (Y/N) behind as he tried to get out, "That damn wolf girl. I'm gonna kill her." Luna got the rope off letting her use her hands allowing her to run faster. She ran for a few minutes as she was smiling, until she heard some snow crunch next to her.
   When she looked to her left, and saw a bear with its paw up as it was coming down. The bear smacked Luna sending her a few feet until she hit a tree making her lose her breathe. When she tried to get up the bear appeared in front of her and went for the kill. As the near striked down a figure appeared in front of Luna as the man shoved a spear into the bear's chest while it's claws pierced the man's right shoulder.
    The man kicked the bear down and stuck the spike in it's head. Luna stood up as the man turned around to show (Y/N), who had a few scratches from escaping the hole and a small gash from the bear as he pointed at Luna, "Don't you ever run off. Now come on." He started to walk off as Luna stood up, "Your not gonna tie my hands up?" "Don't need to." Luna then saw another bear coming their way as it seemed bigger.
    (Y/N) looked back at her, "Mama bear will not take the news of her cub dead quite easily." Luna quickly followed (Y/N) as he had seemed to have experience and a weapon in hand. The two kept walking as Luna notice a trail of blood behind them. She checked herself to not find wounds that bad, until she noticed how the bear got (Y/N) good on his shoulder.
    She walked beside him to see him flinch with each step under his mask. It got dark soon, so the duo started to find a place to set up camp. They found a place next to a mountain that had a large rock above a shaded area. It was about seven feet above the ground as it kept snow from landing beneath it.
    Luna got some leftover squirrel, she caught earlier that day, to eat as (Y/N) gathered firewood. When he dropped the branches and sticks in the middle of a few stones he placed, he grunted in pain. Seeing this Luna left as (Y/N) tried to create a spark. After a few minutes he was successful and Luna came back with berries, leaves, and what seemed like some tree sap.
    She sat next to (Y/N), "Do you have a bowl?" (Y/N) went through his bag to pull out a wooden bowl he would use to catch water. Luna took it as she grabbed a sanitary rock and crushed the ingredients together, "Show me your wound." (Y/N) showed Luna his shoulder to have her rub the mixture on the gash.
    (Y/N) winced from the pain, "What is this?" Luna finished rubbing it in, "It is a remedy my mom would make when I got hurt. Do you have bandages?" (Y/N) grabbed some from his pack. Luna took the role as she wrapped the bandage around (Y/N)'s shoulder. She cut the bandage in half to put what was left on the role away.
    Luna sat across from (Y/N) as she started to cook the squirrel. As the two were eating (Y/N) took a pause in-between his bites, "Thank you." Luna took a bite as she snuck a glance at him, "Now were even, ok." The two sat in silence as they ate until the sun fully set, so the two got their own blankets while being on the opposite sides of the fire. As they started to fall asleep (Y/N) was kept awake as he constantly heard Luna twisting and turning as her head hurt from the ground as she got a creak in her neck from having to sleep like this everyday for weeks.
    Luna opened her eyes as she then saw (Y/N) lay down in front of her, "What are you-" (Y/N) picked Luna's head up and set it on his arm, "This should help." Luna closed her eyes as it was more comfortable then the ground. Luna then realized that (Y/N) was now further away from the fire making him cold. She laid her tail around him giving him more warmth.

The Next Morning

    (Y/N) woke up to see the fire out and Luna no where in sight. He sat up to see some bushes rustle and Luna come from them with two fish in her hands, "I got breakfast." (Y/N) reignited the fire as he took the fish to cook them. Luna's ears perked up as (Y/N) pulled out some kind of wooden cup and lid. This made her tail wag a little as whenever (Y/N) cooked he would pull out some weird spice and make the food delicious. When (Y/N) got done cooking the two ate with the two sitting next to each other. When they were finished the two packed up and continued forward as (Y/N) followed Luna back to her clan.