Chapter 6 : Mine

Hitagi's P.O.V

I woke up to light streaming through a small window. There was soft breathing beside me and an arm draped over my waist. "Sasuke?" I asked softly. He stirred a bit and his eyes fluttered open. "Hey... How are you feeling?" He asked as he pulled me closer. "Feeling?" Then I remembered what happened. The glass. The blood........The hospital. "I want to leave." I said plainly. But a nurse cut him off before he got to answer. "Sasuke, you're way past the visiting hours. I'm sorry but you have to leave."

He tightened his grip around me. "It's ok." He said nonchalantly. "We were just leaving anyway."  He picked me up and stood in front of the window. "What are you doing?!" I screamed as he slid open the window and redyed himself to jump down. "Stop right there! Doctor!" The nurse cried. Sasuke made a jump out the window and landed cleanly one the grass. "What now?! They know where you live. You can't go back home!" He looked down and smirked at me. "I'm not stupid. I never said I was going home." He sped off running and jumping across rooftops that led exactly the opposite of both our houses. 

"Where are we going then?" The wind was rushing past my face making my hair fly everywhere. There was still a lot of dried blood so it hurt as the strands whipped across my neck and my cheeks. "You'll see." 

It was a while before we came to a stop in front of a large stone gate with the Uchiha crest at the top. "This is..." I said quietly as he stepped under the yellow caution tape, still carrying me. "I come here when I need to think or just get away from every thing." He said as he walked down a dirt road. 

It was the abandoned Uchiha clan's small village. Sasuke walked up a wooden porch of a huge house. The family that lived here must've been wealthy. He slid the door open and casually walked in. I mean I know that the village is dead and all but it's not nice to intrude. "Sasuke! We shouldn't be here!" I whisper shouted like there was someone still living here. 

"Why?" He shrugged. "I used to live here. My mom, my dad and I, this was our old home." He said with a small, sad smile. " I know that I used to come over when I was little. I guess I just didn't recognize the house. But,didn't you have a brother?" I asked as I looked around. When my eyes landed back on him, his face had fallen dark. A shadow passed over his eyes and his hands around me had turned to fists. He set me down lightly on my feet and I took a step away from him. "No. Not any more." He said through clenched teeth. 

Just like that he walked up the stairs to his old room and shut the door. 

I breathed out a sigh and walked to his parents room. His mom was the nicest person I've ever met after my mom died. When I used to spend the night she always used to lend me her short kimonos, although they were a bit big. I smiled as I pulled open the dresser drawer and grabbed my favourite one that she used to let me use. It was a pretty royal purple with blue and blush pink cherry blossoms running up the sleeves and the sides. I draped it over my arm and walked to the bathroom.  I put my ear to the door and heard water running. Hm, he must be in the shower. I thought to myself.

I walked to his old room and took a look around. Everything was exactly the same as I was when we were kids. The toys, the bed, the furniture. All the same. I sat on his bed and stroked the bed sheets. 

I heard the water turn off and the bathroom door opened. Sasuke walked in with a towel draped over his shoulders and just a pair o black boxers on. I could feel my face getting hot and a blush creeping up on my cheeks. Just looking at him now made me feel like this. His hair was weighed down and sticking to his face. The water droplets that decorated his pale skin, down his chest, arms and neck made him look absolutely gorgeous. My breathing sped up and my heart hammered in my chest. 

He walked over to me and ran his thumb over the thin cut on my cheek. His hand moved from my cheek to my neck as he brought his lips down on mine. 

I could never full explain what his kisses were like if someone asked me. They were like speaking without words, breathing without air and flying without wings. His taste, his touch, his smell. Combined together to make his kisses perfect moments in time.

He pulled away and took a strand of hair and twirled it in between his fingers. Then, as quickly as he had come, he kissed my forehead and walked into his walk in closet and shut the door. 

Feeling a little more myself I stood up and walked to the washroom. I took a shower and changed into the small kimono. It wasn't big on me anymore and fit me snug like it should. It came to about half my thigh and hugged my hips. I had the chest to fill it out now and it showed a little of my upper breast.

I looked in the mirror and brushed out my hair. The blood had stained the silver strands but it was nothing that a couple more showers couldn't fix. I left it hanging at my sides. A change from the usual hair tie."Hitagi! You hungry?" Sasuke yelled from the first floor. I opened the bathroom door and the smell of spice and cooking food hit my nose like a wall. It smelled amazing. I quickly ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where Sasuke was standing over the stove. He was wearing a jet black shirt that came up to a little above his shoulders, showing off his toned arms. His shorts were a dark grey and his feet were bare. I smiled as I walked over to him and peeked over his shoulder.

"What cha cookin?" I asked as I watched him stir a sizzling pan. "Fried pork and ramen." He answered. There was a small island in the middle of the kitchen and I sat at one of the stools and watched him cook. I kept looking him up and down and wondered how I could've missed anything about him for this long.

Sasukes P.O.V

The smell of fried pork grease wafted around my old home as it popped and sizzled on the pan. Hitagi sat just behind me in my mothers old kimono that she used to wear whenever she used to come over. It looked amazing on her now. It took everything out of me to focus on the pan and not her. I could feel her eyes on me and I smirked to myself. I chuckled as I dragged the back of my hand across my forehead and grabbed the collar at the back of my shirt, very slowly pulling it off. I wonder what her reaction will be. I fully pulled it off and tucked part of it into the side of my shorts. I heard her sharp intake of breath as I ran a hand through my still damp hair.

I saw her out the corner of my eye, her head in her hands and her beautiful silver hair lightly fell around her shoulders and down her back. I could see part of her slender frame over the island counter and her bright blue eyes that I knew so well, sparkled as she watched my moves. She's absolutely beautiful. "Hey do you know what this feel like?" Her voice sounding like gentle bells chiming, startled me out of my little trance. I focused back on the pan and answered a "Hm?" She got up and moved around the kitchen and grabbed bowls and chop sticks like she was only here yesterday and answered, "It feels like when we were kids and you always used to cook lunch for me." She smiled as she placed two bowls on the counter next to me.

"Yeah." I smiled to myself as I remembered those times. It was always her and I. I finished putting everything into bowls and put them down on the table. We both ate in silence. I got up first and put the dishes in the sink. I had my back to Hitagi as she once again sat down at the island. But she wasn't there for long. I heard foot steps leading up to me and soon, two arms were around my waist. Her forehead rested on my back and I could feel her breath on my spine. Her hands tightened around me and her whole body was pressed tightly against mine. "Hey." She mumbled.

I turned and hugged her tight against me and buried my head in her neck. She placed one delicate hand on the back of my neck and played with the little strands of hair there, the other rested on the small of my back. She lightly kissed the exposed part of my temple and hummed the lullaby that my mom used to hum to us when she couldn't sleep. She stroked the back of my head and played with the black silky strands. "Mine." The word slipped out of my mouth. I kissed the base of her neck and she buried her face into my hair. "You're mine." I finished. Her answer was almost instant. "Always."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guys sorry for the long wait but I was really busy with a lot of things but I'm going to be updating more often I promise! :D

Vote, Comment, Fan, Listen to Hedley with me?

thanks for the support guys! xx- Rylee