Chapter 2 : Well Okay Then...

Hello guys! xD I feel like crap today so don't be mad if this chapter is bad too. I'll try my hardest to make it the best I can but no promises. Anyway, do any of you know how I can see the new Naruto movie "Road to Ninja"? I really want to see it but I have no way to get to Japan. And I can't understand Japanese either. :(

I know it sucks. That's why I thank the lord everyday for subtitles. Well, enough of my aimless ramble. If you don't like it, leave comments on how I can make it better. Or vote if you do like it :) Well ttfn guys! Oh and listen to the video and keep it on replay while you read. warning you might cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was no noise except for the occasional scuttle of claws. It's so dark. Where am I?

I'm in a room. I could tell that much. I walked around but I ended up tripping over something. My knees hit the ground and made a splashing noise. My hands caught me, but when they touched the floor, I realized that I was about an inch deep in thick, warm, sticky liquid.

I felt around until I found what I'd tripped over. It was soft and sort of squishy, but soft and fuzzy at the top. Just then, a blinding white light flicked on to reveal a white medical nins operating table covered in blood. I dropped whatever it was that I'd tripped over and brought my shaking hands to my face only to feel a crusty surface. I looked at my hands and saw that they were also stained in the red substance. My eyes went wide. "H-hello?" My voice broke and I felt like I was on the verge of tears.

A horrible cackling answered me followed by a whisper. "Hitagi." My entire body stiffened. The voice was sickeningly sweet. Like it was drawing me to whoever it was that was calling to me. "Come to me darling." My legs wouldn't obey me. They slowly got up and walked over to the bloody medical table. The second I was in two inches of it, every single light turned on.

I let out a gasp of horror as I looked around the room. The walls were white and splattered with blood. What scared me most was what was littering the ground. Limbs and torsos, fingers and worst of all were the heads. My mom, my dad. A-and my sister. Oh my little sister. Misao. She was four when she was brutally murdered. Her body maimed beyond recognition. Every one that I've ever known and loved.

Who could've done this? I then felt two hands grasp my shoulders. I spun around to see a man. Not even. He was more of a snake than a man. The purple that lined his reptile like eyes was a light shade but the hair that flowed past his shoulders was as black as night. His skin was as pale and clammy as the under belly of a snake. I tried to scream but no sound came out. I tried to call for help but nothing. It was like I was robbed of my ability to speak.

He chuckled and brushed a stray piece of hair out of my face. His thumbs caressed both cheeks as he sighed and tilted my head, leaning towards my neck, teeth bared.

~~

I shot up right, still panting from my dream. A cold sweat decorated my body and my sheets were on the other side of the room. The faintest bit of light shown through the curtains on my window. "Wh-what the hell was that?" I said out loud. My body was still trembling from the shock. The dream had been so vivid. So real.

I took a step out of bed and instantly fell to my knees. I gripped the bed and the bedside table and hoisted myself up, taking one wobbly step after the other. I eventually made my way to the door frame and clutched it for dear life. All of the faces that I saw in my dream swarmed in my head. Especially my sisters. I loved her so much. She had snuck out with my parents the night they got slaughtered and by the time they had found her, it was too late.