Chapter 1: An Unexpected Encounter

Hello loves! This is another Naruto fanfic!

I should really think about writing my own story but hey! This works for now! Anyway, if you like my books then vote and follow me on twitter @amazinanimegirl Thanks again guys! Read on my little minions!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"God! It's freezing!" I yelled out not really caring if anyone heard me. We were dead set in the middle of winter and by "we" I mean the whole of the Hidden Leaf Village. I rubbed my arms trying desperately to hold in some of my long gone body heat. My house was a block away from where I was standing but the wind was so cold and strong that it felt like daggers against my skin and that little block felt like miles. Plus, the snow was so thick that I could hardly see two feet in front of my face.

"Hey." I whirled around to see someone that I particularly didn't want to see right now. My mood was already bad enough without being in his presence. "Come to make the air colder with your personality? Or just come to brag about how cool you think you are. Save your breath Sasuke." He just sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Nice to see you too, Hitagi."

I rubbed my arms more before replying. "Wish I could say the same." I sneered. He rolled his eyes and a small smirk danced on his lips. "You shouldn't be out here. You'll freeze." He randomly stated.

I just stared at him, clearly confused. Since when did the great Uchiha care about anyone but himself? If you could even call this caring. I regained my composure and spoke. "What's it to you? Since when do you care what I do?" He opened his mouth then quickly closed it again, causing a cloud to appear on his lips. "What ever." He said whilst walking in the opposite direction. I watched him fade into the distance, sort of feeling bad about what I'd said. After all, he was only stating the obvious. Like usual.

We don't exactly rub each other the right way as you can see.

I was walking back to my apartment trying to decide on whether I should call him and apologize..... That very thought made me skid to a halt. Me? Apologize to that stuck up snot who thinks he's better than everyone else? Pfft. Fat chance. He never apologized for anything he did so why should I? That boy needed a rude awakening anyway. I'm not going to say sorry. Not in a million years. As childish as this sounds.

I finally reached my apartment, welcoming the warm air that greeted me. I really wish it was still summer. Blue isn't really a good colour on me. I walked into my bedroom and striped, deciding on a nice hot shower.

I let the warm water run down my body as it washed all of the days events off my skin. When I was done, I took out some fluffy pajamas and slipped them on before walking to the kitchen and making sweet tea. Just then, my house phone started to annoyingly ring, signaling that I had an incoming call. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked into the other line.

"Hey Hitagi!" The voice on the other end was loud and clear. A smile quickly slid onto my face as I spoke.

"Hey Naruto. You need something?" He laughed into the phone and said,

"Actually yeah. I'm bored as hell so I was wondering if you were doing anything interesting?"

Naruto and I were best friends and we clicked the second we saw each other. Being orphans and all. We understood each other like no one else. I chuckled as I answered.

"I just went out in that stupid blizzard to rent some comedy movies. How 'bout a marathon?" I asked as I made my way to the couch.

"I'm on my way!" He yelled.