Chapter 7: Stormy Nights.

Sasuke's P.O.V

"Always." The word kept ringing in my head as we stood there hugging each other. I pulled away just enough to press my lips onto hers. She was surprised by the sudden action, but recovered quickly. She kissed softly but passion flowed out of her lips and covered her tongue as she flicked it across my bottom lip. One of my thumbs caressed her right cheek as I allowed her entrance. Her tongue danced with mine. I didn't even have the strength to deny her entrance. She made me weak.

Thunder cracked outside and rain beat against the window. I hadn't even noticed it had started raining. The kiss heated and I forced my body against hers. She moved from my lips to my neck, just under my ear and kissed the spot tenderly. I breathed a silent moan and held her hips in a tight hold. When she moved to my collar bone I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up and locked her legs around my hips and ran at a speed that I didn't even think was possible into my parents room and slammed her against the bed. I moved my hand up and down her sides and once again, regained claim over her lips. The soft tender touch of her skin was like a dream.

She's mine and no one else's. She's my beautiful dream that I hope I will never wake up from.

I love her.

Plain and simple as that. I needed her. I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers. I lightly pecked her lips and her nose and got up. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked as she got up and laced her fingers with mine. "Which one?" She asked as I led us out of the room and to the living room. "Anyone." I answered. I sat on the couch and she curled up against me. All of this didn't seem real. I flicked on the t.v and searched through some of the channels. But I wasn't really thinking about watching something right now. The medical nin are going to be after us now and there's only a matter of time when they'll find us. Also, we have to meet our sensei soon.

I rubbed my temples as they started to ache. "Something wrong?" She asked with a yawn. I shook my head and smiled. "Nothing you have to worry about." She nodded and soon fell asleep, her head rested on my chest. There was a flash of lightening and thunder followed right after. The storm was right on top of us. Another strike of lightening and everything went dark. I groaned and got up, careful not to wake Hitagi. There were candles all around the house and it was a pain in the ass to light all of them. The soft, warm glow they gave off was comforting.

I sat behind the back of the couch and looked down on Hitagi as she slept. I smoothed down her hair and ran my finger over the thin but deep cut on her cheek. I have no clue what came over me to make me do that and I felt horrible still. Images of her lying in her own blood on the bathroom floor flashed in my head and when she sat in my lap after the alley incident. She 's more frail and sensitive then i thought. I walked around the couch and gently picked her up. She was light and easy to carry towards my parents room where I lied her down, changed her out of my mothers kimono and slipped my shirt over her head. She looked more comfortable as I lied down next to her. I fell asleep quicker then I thought.

~~

Hitagi's P.O.V

I once again woke to strong, protective arms wrapped tightly around me. Sasuke's head was nestled in the crook of my neck and his silky raven hair lie around his face and over my chest. With the arm he was laying on I smoothed his hair down and gently ran my fingers over his forehead humming the song his mother used to sing to us. He stirred a little and his eyes opened slowly. "Good morning." I smiled as I brushed back some hair so I could place a tender kiss on his forehead. He smiled and fitted his body with mine. We were as close as two people could possibly be. His breath fanning on my neck gave me goose bumps and as he entangled his legs with mine I felt like there was no one else in the world but us.

One of his hands moved to the small of my back and the other one to in between my shoulder blades. It was warm and my whole body felt like it was going to explode. There were butterflies in my stomach my hands were shaking and my heart was going a mile a minute. "Good morning." He breathed on my neck. He kissed my collar bone tenderly and kept his lips there, lingering for a second more. For a long time the two of us just lied there in each others arms and softly kissing the sensitive spots that could drive us crazy, not once touching each others lips. The teasing kisses of the morning.

My hair rolled down my back as I slowly made my way on top of him. His eyes were pleading as he held my face in his hands. "Kiss me." He whispered his lips brushing mine. I finally gave in and met his lips with mine. His hand tangled in my hair and the other grabbing and pulling at the sheets as if to resist some kind of urge. His tongue flicked across my bottom lip and his fingers pushed my head more into his making the kiss more intimate then it already was. Every part of me was tingling and my mind was blank. All I knew was that I was happy. Right here and now I was the happiest girl in the world.....And then my stomach growled. Sasuke pulled away with a chuckle. My cheeks flamed and my stomach felt like it was in my throat.

"Hungry?" He teased as he kissed my nose.

"C'mon. Lets eat and head home."

"Home?" I asked. "Why can't we live here?" He smiled and got up. "We're ninja now. We can't hide from the medical corps and meeting our sensei forever." He left and i realized

he was right. We can't just stay here. So it was settled. We leave after we eat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay and the crappy chapter... I'll be sure to update more often and it won't be fluff fluff fluff all the time.

See you at the next chappie guysssssssssss byeeeeeeeeee. xx Rylee :)