Chapter 4: Is It Real?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys! I just wanted to say, please, please, please, please vote cuz I already have a few reads but no votes and it makes me sad :'( I don't like being sad.

Anyway, hope you guys like the chappie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I ran home I couldn't help but think that I'd made a mistake. Like, I was half a centimeter close to kissing him! He was closing his eyes too!

I closed my eyes for a second and thought things over. While I was thinking, my body rammed into something hard and I heard a sharp cracking noise. I let out a yelp in pain as I made a quick mental note. 1 don't run at full speed with your eyes closed. I fell back hard and winced in pain. I opened my eyes and saw what I'd run into. Really? A brick wall? How classic.

How the hell did I get here? I asked myself as I picked myself up off the ground. I didn't even recognize this part of the village. It looked as though I was in an ally of sorts. I spun around and saw a broken mirror behind me. I groaned at the sight of my reflection. My long silver hair hung limply and messily at my sides. My hair tie must have fallen out. My ice blue eyes were so bright even with the little moon light I could see them. My clothes were torn and made my knee length capri's into way too short booty shorts and my sweater was torn so that pieces of it hung and it barely covered my breasts.

Great! I look like a total slut in the middle of a dark alley. I mentally face palmed and and dusted off my knees. I've had some close calls with local drunk men but never creepy guys in an alley. My chest was bigger then normal for a girl my age and my figure was good too. I was tall and had toned but slender legs and a flat smooth stomach. And to make it worse than it already was the warm wind that was here earlier is gone. Winter was back in the air  and it was getting colder by the second.

Well let's count the things that currently suck in my life. 1: I have absolutely no idea where I am. 2 It's a dark ally. 3 My body is practically screaming "Rape me! Rape me!" 4 It's fricken freezing.

After summing that up, I held my arms and rubbed them while walking down the ally. It was dark at both ends so I didn't really know which way would lead me to a more familiar part of the village. I spun around occasionally, thinking I heard footsteps behind me. I sped up my pace as the hammering in my chest grew louder. Then, I started running until a huge black figure stood in my way, it was about six feet tall. I backed away only to bump into someone else. I was so frozen in fear that I didn't know how to react.

"Hello girl." One of them chuckled. I could hear my breathing speed up and my eyes grow wide. No! It's not supposed to happen like this! I wanted my body to remain pure! My mind screamed. "Oh don't be scared. It won't hurt. Much." They both laughed. It was a cruel cold hearted laugh that sent chills up my spine. And I was pretty sure it wasn't the good kind. "Look Kusoku! She's shaking with pleasure!" One of them yelled. The one called Kusoku laughed and ran a hand down my side. "We haven't even started yet." I winced as he pulled at the edge of my torn pants. This woke me up form my daze and I let out a blood curdling scream.

Sasuke's P.O.V

That's when I heard it. Her scream. I was about a block away from my house when her scream shook my entire body. There came another one and I blindly raced after it. "Hitagi!" My legs burned and my breathing became hoarse, but I didn't care. I had to get to her. I promised I wouldn't leave her again and I sure as hell won't break that promise now. "Hitagi!" I called again.

I passed a dark foggy ally when I heard it again. Down there! I thought as I ran at full speed towards her. About a little while down I saw her struggling with two huge men that were tearing at her clothes. When they turned I saw her face hot with tears and she was still screaming. Her eyes met mine and she cried out in joy. "Sasuke! Help! Please help me!" She sobbed. Both men turned towards me and they threw her at the ground, causing her to cry out in pain. "Look what we have here. A little boy come to help the little girl." They both held their stomachs as they laughed.

White hot rage built up inside me. How could they be laughing after they just tried to defile Hitagi? I saw her try to sit up but she just fell back down. "Hitagi! Hold on I'm coming!" I yelled to her. I ran at the two men and knocked them over with a blow to the chest and legs. They both cried out in anger and swung blind punches which I easily dodged. It's safe to say that they were pretty inexperienced. In about five seconds flat they were both laying on the ground motionless in a daze.

I quickly ran to Hitagi's side and examined her injuries. I tried not to think about the fact that most of her clothes were gone and how the little light of the moon reflected off her bare chest. I tore my eyes away and looked around on the ground for her clothes. When I found her shirt  I cursed under my breath. It was totally useless and torn up in shreds, all that was left was a little piece of black fabric. "Damn it all." I said as I took off my shirt and warped it around her half naked trembling body.

"Sasuke..." She mumbled as I started walking towards the part of the ally where I came in. I was carrying her the best I could without hurting her. Black and purple bruises decorated her body stopping at her neck. I brushed the hair out of her face and tenderly kissed her forehead. Right at the end of the ally I saw Naruto race by with a huge scroll on his back, followed by Iruka and another chunin. I shrugged it off and continued towards home. No way was I going to let her stay by herself tonight. My entire body was shivering as I reached home and pushed open the door. Her eyes fluttered open at the sound of the door closing. They were blood shot and tear lines stained her face.

She looked from my chest to her wrapped body and blushed a bright shade of pink. "Sorry." She mumbled as I brought her into my bathroom, closed the toilet seat lid and gently set her on it. I keeled so we were eye length and we just looked at each other for the longest time. "May I?" I asked slowly bringing my hands up to unwrap the shirt from her so I could examine her wounds better and bandage her up. She slowly nodded and mumbled "What damage will it do if you see me? Those men saw me. It's not like I care anymore." She took the shirt off herself and threw it on the floor. "Don't say that!" I yelled grabbing her shoulders, again trying not to look at her pale chest.

She looked up in surprise, her eyes widening. "They didn't do anything to you. You're still pure." I encouraged. "I didn't fight back though. If you haden't came, I would already be worthless. Trash. Nothing but a slut." She said, her voice shaking and tears filling her eyes. "Well I did come. And even if they did do anything, you'd never be worthless. Not to me." Her cheeks turned pink again and I saw a slight smile on her face. "Come here." I said as I pulled her into a hug. I didn't care that we were both shirtless. I let my sholder stifle her silent cries and hugged her as tight as I could without hurting her. Her long silver hair fell around her bare back and around my shoulders as she pressed her body more firmly against mine. "You're warm." She sighed with a hint of laughter in her voice. I ran my fingers along her spine enjoying the feel of her breath on my neck.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Not ever." I promised as I buried my face in her hair. I don't know how I'd feel if I never got to hold her again. "Hitagi...." I sighed with a shaky breath. I can't even count how long we stayed there. Just holding each other, not wanting to be the one to let go first. Then I remembered how hurt she was. I was hugging her too tight and her breathing was getting more laboured. I moved my head down and touched my chin to her forehead. Damn! She's burning up! I mentally scolded myself for being selfish and only wanting to hold her. I didn't even think about how she was hurting. I started to let go and pull my self away but she kept a firm hold on my neck. "Don't. I'm fine. Really." She said through forced breaths. She winced at every move I made. "Hitagi, I have to." I said as I unhooked her arms from my neck.

This time she didn't argue. I sat her back up on the toilet seat and used her headband to tie her hair up so I could see more. Her side were revealed as well as the side of her breasts and her stomach, her arms too. All of which were covered in bruises. I stopped looking at her as a whole and focused on her bruises. "Be right back." I said as I rushed out the bathroom door and got ice. I was back quickly with an ice bag and set it on her head while I went to the medicine cabinet and got soothing and cooling ointment. I had this because when I trained I often had quite a few marks. It also came in handy the day Hitagi beat the hell out of me. I grabbed that and some bandages and put them on the bedside table in my room. I can't do this in my bathroom. It's too small and it looked like it took a lot of effort for her to just sit up right on the toilet seat.

"Come on." I said as I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my room. I lied her gently on my bed. "This might sting a bit." I said as I rubbed the medicine on all of her bruises. She watched me the entire time. Her eyes following the movements my hands made. When I got to her chest I thought it would be awkward but she didn't even flinch. She just watched as my hands rub the bruises. "Can you sit up?" I asked so I could do her back. She slowly nodded with a blank expression on her face. I wonder what's going on in her head right now.

Hitagi's P.O.V

I lied there and watched as his fingers gently run over the soft sensitive skin on my chest. Everywhere his hands had been it no longer hurt. Whatever he was using, it worked. "Can you sit up?" He asked. I nodded, my face impassive.

What if this is all a dream? A cruel trick of my mind? What if I wake up tomorrow and I'm in that ally, discarded and defiled? What if he was the dream and tomorrow I'll wake up and none of this happened at all? Not that night at the park. Not that night at the steak house. Not when we hugged each other in the bathroom. Back to a life where he still hated me. A life of loneliness and regret.

My mind came up with all of the possibility's making this seem even more like a dream. My eyes started tearing up just thinking about it. I let the tears spill over and pulled my knees to my chest. I winced at the effort but at least it acted as a little comfort. "Hitagi?" Sasuke asked. "None of this is real..." I whispered. "What are you talking about?" He asked. He put the bandages around the cuts on my legs and untied my hair so it covered my chest again. "I'm talking about you. None of this is real. It's too good to be true. I'll wake up in the morning and you won't be there. None of this will be. It'll go back to hating each other and me only caring about getting stronger." I said, the tears still flowing.

"It's real. I promise. All of it." He said laying beside me and pulling me into his arms. "How.... how can you be so sure? Prove that you're real. Prove to me Sasuke. Prove that I'm not he only one who has these weird feelings." He pulled me closer so that our chests were pressed against each others and I could feel his warmth. My hands rested on his still shirtless chest breathing in his sent. He bent close to my ear and whispered, "How? How can I prove it to you?" He hugged me tighter and I didn't cringe in pain. I didn't even feel my injuries now.

I sucked in a deep breath and whispered my lips brushing his as I spoke. "Kiss me, Sasuke."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.O Cliff hanger! I think this is the best chapter so far!  Does anyone else find it weird that I read my own stories over and get hooked on it? It's what motivates me to keep writing and I'm having so much fun writing this story!

Any way, I've got to star the next chappie sooooo

Vote, Comment, Fan, Read my story with me?

Bye loves! xx Rylee