Chapter 5: It's about taking risks.

Hey guys. I feel like crap at the moment and I just hope that it won't affect the quality of this chappie.

So yeah and uh stuff. Have fun reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiss me, Sasuke." I whispered. My lips barely touched his but I could feel his breath speed up when I spoke the words. His arm snaked around my waist and he pressed me more firmly against him.

Our hearts were beating in sync when he slammed his lips onto mine.

Is taste. His smell. Everything was so right. I moaned as I opened my mouth and accepted the kiss. Sasuke roughly flipped us over so that he was on top. His kiss was needy and desperate and it held a passion that I didn't even know he was capable of. He bit my lip asking for entrance. Of coarse, I denied. I love teasing him.

He groaned in annoyance and smirked. Aw shit. He's probably up to something. Just then, he got so that his hips were in between my legs, strongly pressed his bottom half onto mine and continued to bite my bottom lip. When I persisted, he lightly rotated his hips which drove me over the edge. "Sasuke...." I moaned against his lips. I ran my fingers through his silky raven black hair as his movements went from a light circle to roughly grinding.

I let out a loud moan, allowing his tongue to enter. It danced with mine and suddenly absolutely everything became perfect. The way he kissed me. The way he's touching me. His fingers running up and down my sides. There is no possible way that this couldn't be real. But still. It's still so hard to believe. The days when we gave each other the cold shoulder can't just be gone. What happened to us? What if he's just doing this to shut me up?

I held him tighter and kissed him harder for the fear of eventually loosing him. What if he's leading me on? I've had earlier thoughts of him just doing this so he could break my heart after, but the more I thought about it the less believable it got. Like he did save me. He tore down my walls and I'm pretty sure that I might just have torn down his. I smiled to myself and locked my legs around his waist as the kiss continued.

I have nothing to worry about. At least I hope not....

Sasuke was the first one to pull away but he made no move to back away from me as we caught our breath. He opened his mouth but he shut it quickly. He blinked his eyes a couple of times as if to clear his vision, shook his head and his eyes widened. Just like that he got off of me and walked quickly out of the room. "Sasuke?" I called as I ran into the washroom, slipped his shirt over my head and followed him.

"You ok?" I said as I caught up to him in the kitchen as he was shakily getting a glass of water with wide eyes. "Sasuke?" His hands were shaking so hard that the glass slipped out of his grip and shattered on the floor. He pushed past me and walked into the living room. "Uh," I started when he cut me off. "Don't! Leave me alone for a sec!" He yelled.

What's the matter with him? I slowly approached him with my hand out stretched. "Hey, do you want to talk?" I asked as I lightly rested my hand on his shoulder. At the little contact he shuddered. "I said leave me ALONE!" He yelled as he pushed me away so hard that I flew across the living room into the pile of glass and water that littered the kitchen floor.